Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FYI: Dead Space was released...

Description:
Dead Space is a third-person action video game, developed by EA Redwood Shores for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. The player takes on the role of an engineer named Isaac Clarke, who battles a polymorphic alien species called the 'Necromorphs' on board a stricken interstellar mining ship.

When an immense mining ship, the USG Ishimura, comes into contact with a mysterious alien artifact in a remote star system, its communications with Earth are mysteriously cut off. Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair the Ishimura s communications array, but he arrives to find a living nightmare the ship is a floating bloodbath, the crew unspeakably mutilated and infected by an ancient alien scourge. Clarke s repair mission becomes one of survival as he fights not just to save himself, but to return the artifact to the planet at any cost.

Region:
USA Japan Asia - Not PAL/Europe/AU

Filename:
xxx-ds.* [NOTE: Not to be confused with Deca Sport USA for the Wii]

Quick Video

Anyhow, I get really scared of these types of games... but with the hype around this one, I think I'll give it a shot.

Oh October, what an amazing month. Will November be just as grand? We'll see!

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hope Pal one gets early release , want to play now. Stupid EA just locking out pal regions , it's just a kick in the nuts.

L

lastdual

This game seriously rocks.

Played it for 5 hours last night, and I'd say it's a must buy for anyone who likes survival-horror/action-horror. Scare factor is thankfully higher than RE4, game is gorgeous, sound is amazing...all-around awesome title.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Off topic: Alright I'm handing the release job i do in my blog over to you Biscuit. You seem to nick my job so there you go have it...

On topic: I'm not really intrested in this but I'll most likely download it and try it out when a pal version gets dumped
smile.gif

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Prime said:
Off topic: Alright I'm handing the release job i do in my blog over to you Biscuit. You seem to nick my job so there you go have it...

On topic: I'm not really intrested in this but I'll most likely download it and try it out
smile.gif
Nooooooo, I quit. I was just excited to see these games pop up!

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cant wait to get stuck into this, I'm not bothered about Far Cry 2, gears 2 or saints row 2.

its Fallout 3 & dead space for me for the next few months....

....just wish I could get on it tonight, Damn PAL 360.
hate2.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
looks okay. I only do FPS's that arent all horror.

a great of gaming indeed. Fallout, Farcry, Red Alert 3, and in December, Valve is considering showing something about Half Life 2 - Episode 3!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
:awesome: :orga--

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn