Dead.Space.PAL.XBOX360-LoCAL

cardyology

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dead.Space.PAL.XBOX360-LoCAL up in the usual place!

Very excited now, I know there has been a USA release but is wasn't region free! So i've been waiting patiently for this. And now its here & I'm at work for another 6 1/2 hours
hate2.gif

Anybody beat the game yet?? Is it good?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
Dammit.. where's my PC version?
frown.gif

Stop with the damn posts about the PC Version.

First it was Fallout 3 then far cry 2 and now this. Stop complaining/talking about the pc version in a forum about the 360 version

(I don't mean just you CockroachMan i mean you and other people)

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Prime said:
CockroachMan said:
Dammit.. where's my PC version?
frown.gif

Stop with the damn posts about the PC Version.

First it was Fallout 3 then far cry 2 and now this. Stop complaining/talking about the pc version in a forum about the 360 version

(I don't mean just you CockroachMan i mean you and other people)

Just saying.. today is the relase date for the PC one. Should be out already.. and the PC forum is lonely and dark, I don't like that place..
frown.gif

Ok, I'll stop doing that
tongue.gif

cardyology

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Back on topic, how is the game?

I know its had a slew of fantastic reviews, I wanna hear from someone who has beat it!

Is it amazing?

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Now that I was able to play the PC version.. Played it for 3 hours already.. really awesome! Scariest game I've ever played..

The sound effects are perfect, you constantly hear the sound of the creatures screaming and crawling through the vents which adds a lot, I loved how the game goes almost mute when you're out on space, something silly but that most people forget when making something on space!

This game is everything Doom 3 tried to be some years ago and failed.. it shows how a game can be scary without being completely dark..

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished this today , great game. Far too much ammo about though. By the time you get the level 5 suit and start upgrading weapons , you're basically a walking tank. Also tried too much for the cheap scares with stuff popping out of vents and so predictable , every single time you do anything of significance , monsters appear. Area of dead bodies 100% they are going to pop up or change at some point when you walk past , it's as if the monsters are stalking you, just waiting for you to do something of importance ,so they can pop up and say hello.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay