Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
drising21609.jpg

"We're happy to report on something fairly rare: an element added to Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop, rather than removed. Sure, the new "Challenge Quests" seem to serve as replacements for the Achievements absent from the Wii game (or any Wii game), but they represent significant playable content not present in the Xbox 360 version. The fact that this is at all positive news makes it the best thing we've heard about Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop since the GaGaGa SP video.

Basically, the game features a selection of self-contained challenges. The few shown in these new screens include battling against giant zombies (not the most flattering way to show off your low-poly zombies), racing around the mall on a bike, and killing a group of zombies using only a soccer ball. No hands!"

Gallery
Souce

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Given all the emphasis that has been put by media coverage on the "low-poly-ness" of the game, I'm starting to think that this port will suck. I mean, I don't want it to suck, but all this "port is just a watered down version of the 360 original" I've been hearing about is really turning me off
frown.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Joey Ravn said:
Given all the emphasis that has been put by media coverage on the "low-poly-ness" of the game, I'm starting to think that this port will suck. I mean, I don't want it to suck, but all this "port is just a watered down version of the 360 original" I've been hearing about is really turning me off
frown.gif
Yeah
frown.gif

I just hope that this is a case of every gaming magazing out there jumping on the "Let's bash Dead Rising Wii" train.

Oh well, better prepare for massive dissappointment. If it's a good game, then, that's for better
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Pachee @ Pachee: I regret not buying the second game, it was a good expansion.