Dead pixel myth

Darkspark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have had dead pixels on your nintendo ds unit or other product, you will be aware of what dead pixels are. Dots on the screen that stay a particular colour, or are just black.

If you have had a dead pixel on a ds unit, you might be aware of the Nintendo Policy, which says that the dead pixel will not interfere with your gameplay, and having one does not lead to your unit developing more.

Well, I...my monitor has developed a developed a dead pixel right before my very eyes.

My monitor, reconditioned, had a dead red pixel when I first received it on the right hand centre. I've been using it for a few days, and 3 centimetres below it, and 1 cm to the right, I saw a pixel start flashing white, till eventually it settled on red, and has now become number 2 dead pixel on the monitor.

Just using the amazingly feat of deduction, does this mean a ds can develop more dead pixels, even thought nintendo says they cant?

SilverDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's possible, though fairly rare for new ones to develop. it would need the pixel to have been on verge of failing in first place, really.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should have made a wish. Seeing a dead pixel form before your eyes is like seeing a shooting star.

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You should have made a wish. Seeing a dead pixel form before your eyes is like seeing a shooting star.

tshu, trying to find hope where there is none... thank you tshu
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM