Hacking Dead or alive Extreme 3 - Rincheat - Moneycheat

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some guy on the Reddit did it but he won't tell us. I tried looking up in terms of reducing zeroes as the lowest item cost was 1,000. So for 100,000 I tried looking up 100 and that didn't work. Then I did 1,000, didn't work either.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some guy on the Reddit did it but he won't tell us. I tried looking up in terms of reducing zeroes as the lowest item cost was 1,000. So for 100,000 I tried looking up 100 and that didn't work. Then I did 1,000, didn't work either.
Do u happen to have a link to where u saw this?

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 the same as Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus?
0ed8840e8c.jpg

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Disagree i like the volleyball aswell. The combination is what makes it awesome. BUT i have to agree that gameplay wise alone it may not interest u for long.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True... So this ones just strait vollyball then
No, it has more stuff. To be honest i think is more of a Sim date game mixed with other simulation kinds of games. While the initial game on xbox Dead or alive extreme beach volley ball, we would think is just a volley ball game but is hardly focused on that. I guess some people felt that it wouldn't sell as well being a one trick pony. So i guess in my opinion is more of a dating sim game, why? Let me explain.

You choose a character, the story starts, Zack is rich, he buys a private island, he invites doa female characters to vacation, you start the game. First thing you do is partner up, you must have a partner to play volley ball, how do you get one? Well you start with one, but you have to keep her happy, her mood effects her performance during volley ball matches, and also she will leave you if she isn't happy. You earn money, play other mini games with her, buy her gifts.... Sounds more like dating sim to me, but all this is effective on how well she plays volley ball. The other aspects of the game is more like having other variety to not be limited to just volley ball, which if i must be honest, doesn't play as well. Mario party 4 has a better volley ball game in my opinion, and there is that sega volley ball beach strikers on game cube if you want another.

(following may be inaccurate)
From what i think, owner mode is essentailly a god mode kind of game, like sims, where you should be able to control everything, sand box style. Except is not that kind of control. You just play from the not character perspective where you are i guess from observation Zack's understudy, he tells you things gives you hints and you do what he would do or do behind the scenes. You're like his staff, so you got to be like him, sucessful and charming i guess. Why this was added, not sure but perhaps again, to add more to the game, options are always good thing to have.

Oh well i did my best, is my opinion, no one has to agree, is not a common sim date game when is marketed as a volley ball sports game so perhaps why people may not understand. Hunnie pop a popular Mature adults pc game is marketed as a game, but others see it as sim dating cause of how it presented. But If jewel drop is a game, then is a game too cause it has a similar game in hunnie pop. Same for phoenix wright, Marketed as a game but graphic novel category. But you have to play to actually see progression, is more like reading a book than playing a game, just minimal interaction to make it feel like one, same with dragons lair. :P

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The offset for:
Girl's Money : 0x0000B804
Owner's Money : 0x000005E4

Money will reset to 1.5million if set higher. The hex valued are placed in reverse so it should be 0x60E31600 for 1.5m. But my game crashes on use. Those are the correct Offset. Need someone to write the Value correctly.

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

What are they discussing? there is also a 7 MB eboot.bin i downloaded...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The offset for:

Money will reset to 1.5million if set higher. The hex valued are placed in reverse so it should be 0x60E31600 for 1.5m. But my game crashes on use. Those are the correct Offset. Need someone to write the Value correctly.
Great work! Shame it crashes.
I never understood how finding the value and injecting one works. because you fill them in the same place 0_o
I hope rinn can fixx this, do you happen to have the dmp file? so we can make it work

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work! Shame it crashes.
I never understood how finding the value and injecting one works. because you fill them in the same place 0_o
I hope rinn can fixx this, do you happen to have the dmp file? so we can make it work

Wait, when does it crash? After buying items or like equiping bought items? For me, I bought an item, money changed to 1.5m and I could spend that 1.5m without crashing.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The offset for:

Rin said this:

On gbatemp users are just confusing savedata hexedit with realtime cheats. They think they're the same and they operate on the same part of the game. That's wrong and they're just confusing people trying to use rinCheat.
Savedata editing = Operations are on savedata files
Realtime cheats = Operations are on RAM (Stack + Heap)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16