Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
street fighters better
Dead Or Alive Is a One Button Masher just trash :/
in my opinion

I thoroughly disagree. Sure, if you're playing against an easy opponent or an easy AI you could easily one-button win your way through the match. The same can be said with Street Fighter. If you're facing an opponent who's experienced and has skill, you're going to need to do a lot more than just pressing the same button over and over for the whole match. Especially if your opponent knows how to counter your punches. Play against someone who's actually skilled at the game. Dead or Alive isn't as popular as Street Fighter, so that may be rather hard. But hopefully the online in this game will make it easier for you to find a challenge and maybe change your opinion.

That's not say Street fighter isn't a good game. Love Street Fighter, I just enjoy Dead or Alive more because I have memories with it. So, my choice is Dead or Alive.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
DoA because it's now associated with near-naked wiminz
biggrin.gif
!

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Planning to get Super Street Fighter IV of the two. If Samus turns out to be a secret playable character that'd really up my interest in DOA just like the Other M stage video did. Waiting it out to see some more videos of the latter later.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna be watching these polls. I don't know how hard it's gonna be to pick between a fun fighting game and a slightly less fun fighting game with 3d jiggly boobies.

(the reason this is a tough decision for me is because I've never played any version either game)

trans am

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If Samus is a playable character then DOA if not then SF4, both look absolutely grand specially SF4 because it looks more "cel-shaded" on the 3DS.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Can't decide, really.

Street Fighter animations seem a lot more fluid (fluid? I don't know if this is the word) while Dead or Alive seem kinda robotic.

Though Dead or Alive is more combo driven, thing I love in any game. That and 3D jiggles

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tough choice for me, I want them both, but am only planning to pick up one.
Does DoA actually have bouncing boobies in this version? They have looked decidedly non-bouncy in the footage that I have seen.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
The games haven't even came out yet.
But SSF is looking better atm.
QUOTE(KingVamp @ Jan 21 2011, 02:01 AM) Both fighting games coming out, which one is the best?

I know I just wanted see want people thought what was the best from what they seen...

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never tried the Dead or Alive games, so it's SSFIV for me. I might pick up DoA at a later date, though..

My only gripe is the control scheme; I use a Tournament edition Fightstick on the 360 version, which is essentially a necessity if you want to really handle your executions well.

Chances are, I'll still play the 3DS version on a regular basis purely for the portable factor. Aside from the controls and slight graphical changes, both games are identical (if anything, the 3DS has slightly more content).

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TehSkull said:
I'm gonna be watching these polls. I don't know how hard it's gonna be to pick between a fun fighting game and a slightly less fun fighting game with 3d jiggly boobies.

(the reason this is a tough decision for me is because I've never played any version either game)
Then how can you say DOA is slightly less fun then SFIV if you've never tried either of them?

I'm personally gonna wait and see, however DOA seems interesting by being combo-driven, I like various combos like ine Soul Calibur.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?