Deactivate henkaku vita still play PSP?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ckylesworld1, Mar 3, 2017.

1. ckylesworld1
    OP

ckylesworld1 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2008
    United States
    I just got a slim vita on 3.60 installed henkaku etc. however when i try to transfer a psp game to it from my ps3 it says I already have 3 vitas on my account. I actually only have 2 now and it is my understanding that you cant deactivate one from psn, you have to deactivate all. My question is if i deactivate my other 2 henkaku vitas will i still be able to play psp through adrenaline on them?

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Since we can't connect to PSN, I don't believe deactivating via the console will remove the console from your device list from Sony. I'd suggest simply giving it a try and seeing if it works. If not, then the only way you can add that third Vita is by deactivating all your consoles.

But, now that's useless. You should be able activate without it counting towards your device list thanks to the ePSP Bubble Installer.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/update-...e-installer-for-adrenaline-ark-no-ps3.459931/

You can follow the tutorial below to get your Vita activated, then just use the ePSP bubble installer to install a PSP bubble so you can install Adrenaline on it. (The latest Easy Adrenaline Installer can also install a PSP bubble, if you just want to use one homebrew for it).

https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-activating-your-unactivated-vita.460577/

3. ckylesworld1
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2008
    United States

I have tried that methond on 4 vitas and it dosent work for me. Doing it on the ps3 is super quick and flawless. I meant deactivate them from PSN site, not on the vita itself. I was thinking that since im not connecting to psn anymore anyway on the vita, how is it going to know its deactivated lol

4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Then the answer should be yes, you should be able to use Adrenaline on them still after doing it from the site.

5. ckylesworld1
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2008
    United States
    Thanks, I may try it tonight. I was only hesitant because one of my vitas has a 64gb card and it took FOREVER to get all the games on it and I didnt want to have to redo all of that just to get psp on my new vita.