Hacking de blob update advice?

caribpapi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wanted to know what i should do about the new de blob update on my system. i have an ntsc wii with a wiikey installed and its asking me to update, which im assuming is the 3.3 update? (im on 3.2 now)

if this would update me to 3.3, is there anyway i can avoid this update while i can still play de blob and avoid not being able to play trucha games without some homebrew method?

caribpapi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just checked it with wiizle diizle shiizle, its a pal update.

sorry! close this thread now.
smile.gif

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
caribpapi said:
i wanted to know what i should do about the new de blob update on my system. i have an ntsc wii with a wiikey installed and its asking me to update, which im assuming is the 3.3 update? (im on 3.2 now)

if this would update me to 3.3, is there anyway i can avoid this update while i can still play de blob and avoid not being able to play trucha games without some homebrew method?

You could always downgrade with Anyregion Changer if you wanted to. You could also try launching it with something like GeckoOS to see if the game works fine without the update. Since it didn't ask the other guy to update though, I wonder if you just need a version of IOS that isn't on your system for the game.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Strange thing is that Wario Land Shake didn't ask me for update too and I'm on 3.2E (and the update is 3.3E)

Guru-Choc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
De Blob (PAL) is asking me for an update, I am on 3.2E now. I have just downgraded from 3.3E, don't really want to do that again if I don't have too. Can anyone confirm De Blob does indeed update to 3.3E, TIA.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I believe that you can simply remove the update for it to work. Also, sometimes when it asks to update, it will start but will then say something like "your console is already up to date".

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Edgedancer said:
I believe that you can simply remove the update for it to work. Also, sometimes when it asks to update, it will start but will then say something like "your console is already up to date".

that is only true for online updates

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mercluke said:
Edgedancer said:

that is only true for online updates
You could be onto something there. Please disregard what I said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    Netscape ftw
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Netscape ftw