Hacking De Blob PAL Save File!

charlieawesome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been looking at the compatibility of De Blob PAL and it says "Will work if you load profile and select levels quickly. bug only exists here, not during gameplay."

Would someone be able to create a save file for me under the name "Charlie" so I could be able to get past the first error screen!

Thanks in advance
bow.gif

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how this would help. I have a save file that used to work and I still get the error. You need to be extremely fast in the menus and you will be able to play the game. I just tested this. However, it doesn't end there. It happens whenever you are in the main menu! So you need to constantly be quick when selecting the level.. but you also have to select the mood too!!! The game is mostly playable but I think it's pretty unplayable with this bug since you cannot select your mood, and you need to hastily select your level

charlieawesome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thanks, just wanted to see if it would work! It's better getting someone's input rather than just going off that compatibility list.
laugh.gif

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
Rather than making a new topic..

I just bought Kodak DVD-R's. I'm about to burn de Blob, but seeing as I can't redo this, what speed should I write it at? The DVD's are 8x, and I'm planning to play de Blob with the backup launcher 0.1 because it apparently doesn't work with the new one. That means it's patched. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1