Gaming DDR3 HP System Update Problem

Andriko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Omg, I got this game for my sister, Dance Dance Revolution 3 Hottest Party, and omgwtfbbq, when I insert the disk, it asks to update the freakin system!!! I has 3.2U so im not really surprised, but I've heard not to update through Nintendo(I softmodded(hacked) my wii)

WHAT DO I DO, I've heard of these homebrew thingies that update your system safely but...I'm wayyy to scared to do it by myself without opinions and stuff.
Can someone give me links to good system updaters that won't brick your wii?

STUFF I HAVE
Preloader
Homebrew Channel(duh)
Neogamma r8 beta 15(If I back my game up to my harddrive, can I play it without an update???)
System Menu 3.2U
cIOS38 rev...14?
IOS53 (I installed to fix New Super Mario Bros)

PLEASE HELP GUYSSSS

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have preloader, just enable 'block system updates' in the hacks menu. Problem solved, as long as DDR3 doesn't require any other 3.3+ ios files.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Retrievil said:
If you have preloader, just enable 'block system updates' in the hacks menu. Problem solved, as long as DDR3 doesn't require any other 3.3+ ios files.
Or he can just load the game through neogamma...

Andriko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what if it requires 3.3+ ios files...

nvm im gonna try it lol
but still, I kinda wanna update it anyways so I wont have to do it later, can someone tell me a good system updater? Someone that knows what hes doing... like an expert.
NVM IT WORKS, new problem though...my system menu doesnt work cause my sister tried to update, but I pulled out the power cord before it was finished so it wouldnt delete all my homebrew n stuff. so

Can someone tell me how to reinstall system menu 3.2U OR delete the not working system menu (if it exists i dunno) and update to 4.2U (if 4.2 allows homebrew, cause i dunno if system menu 4.2 is installed with homebrew if its safe or not, cause i heard 4.2 deletes all homebrew and stuff, anti piracy and blah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.