DDR Style games for PC

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by When Im Gone, Aug 3, 2007.

Aug 3, 2007

DDR Style games for PC by When Im Gone at 11:44 PM (932 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. When Im Gone
    OP

Banned When Im Gone Banned

United States
    So far ive seen http://www.stepmania.com its a free DDR style game and I was wonder if anyone else knew of any other games and also suggest some good USB dance pads that work with these games.

2. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    There is one by the developers of Maple Story...Nexon.Net should have it (I don't know if that is the StepMania game or not)

And also and the ol' Zatch Bell website called - Boing Boing Folgore

3. OG LOCC NESS

Member OG LOCC NESS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Stepmania, of course. Cobalt Flux costs alot of dough (~$300 IIRC) but it's the best pad you can buy.

4. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

United Kingdom
    As in other DDR simulators or other music style simulators?
    Stepmania is pretty much the only DDR simulator... well there are others but Stepmania will be the most feature rich and best of the bunch, it can simulate other music games too e.g. Pump.
    If you wanted to know of other music game simulators there's Frets on Fire (Guitar Hero), UltraStar (SingStar) etc... there's even a Taiko no Tatsujin simulator I think, though I don't know the name of it lol.

There aren't really many USB dance pads on the the market per say, your best bet is to pick up some PSX>USB adapters and a PSX dance pad. If you're just starting off I probably wouldn't splash out on a metal pad so soon, instead pick up a soft pad and tape it down to a piece of wood.

[​IMG]