Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dcuo104.jpg
Sony Online Entertainment announced a delay of DC Universe Online, from its announced November 2 release date until "early 2011." Or, in comic book terms, SOE rebooted the universe, creating a reality where the game was always going to be released in early 2011. "As the game heads into external beta testing, this extra time will allow us to address community feedback in a meaningful way," SOE president John Smedley said. "When we get deeper into external beta, we'll be able to share more information regarding the new launch date."

There's sort of good news if you still want to spend your November (or at least part of it) playing DCUO. If you've already pre-ordered, or if you do so before November 15, you'll be "assured access to the beta by November 30 (North America only)." If you miss that deadline, you'll get access a week before launch, and you'll get to take part in the "Battle of the Legends" event at the end of beta, along with the other people who will have had months to get way, way better than you.[/p]
[title:Press Release]Sony Online Entertainment Announces DC Universe Online Delay Until Early 2011

"SOE is dedicated to delivering the highest quality game experiences possible," says John Smedley, President of Sony Online Entertainment. "DC Universe Online is the first game of its kind, and a truly massive undertaking -- the first action MMO set in the DC Universe, the first MMO on the PlayStation®3, and the first time the entire DC Universe will be accessible to the millions of fans who are eagerly anticipating its release. As the game heads into external beta testing, this extra time will allow us to address community feedback in a meaningful way. When we get deeper into external beta, we'll be able to share more information regarding the new launch date."

SOE has also revealed new details regarding the beta program. Players with VIP key cards and those having registered at the DCUO website will receive access on a priority basis starting as early as next week. As an added thank you, everyone that has already pre-ordered the game, and those who do so by November 15, 2010, are assured access to beta by November 30 (North America only).

Anyone pre-ordering the game after November 15 will gain beta access one week prior to the launch date and will be able to participate in the special beta ending event entitled Battle of the Legends with the rest of the beta participants. As an additional bonus, all beta participants will be recognized post release with a special emblem for their character when the game goes live. Beginning October 7, 2010, instructions on how to qualify and receive your pre-order beta key, visit: www.dcuniverseonline.com/betakey

Those wishing to register for beta without pre-ordering have until 11:59pm PST tonight. This is a general queue and does not assure access.

Lastly, due to overwhelming demand from the community, SOE is pleased to announce that a Collector's Edition for the PlayStation 3 will also be released (North America only), which includes the same items contained in the PC version announced earlier this year - the DCUO Batman statue, the limited edition Art of DC Universe Online art book, the DCUO Legends Issue #0 comic book with a Jim Lee variant cover, the DCUO Prestige comic presentation of the DCUO back-story and the limited edition Jim Lee-drawn poster Version of the Issue #0 comic book variant cover.

For more information, please visit the website at www.dcuniverseonline.com
icon11.gif
Source (Joystiq)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father