DBZ Comeback?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by godbuns, Oct 24, 2006.

Oct 24, 2006

DBZ Comeback? by godbuns at 1:59 PM (872 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. godbuns
    OP

Newcomer godbuns Advanced Member

Canada
    Hey Ppl , some one recently told me that the original creator of Dragonball was going to create more Dragonball episodes is this true, if it is that would be great i loved the DBZ series , didnt like dbgt though.

2. santakuroosu

Member santakuroosu GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    Fake.
    The Dragon Ball series are over. Permanently.

3. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    Well, we can dream. If Akira gets a bug up him to do another, I won't complain. As it stands now though it's just a sweet dream. Of course I wouldn't want another series unless he was entirely involved, since GT was pretty damn lackluster.

He's still involved in projects, some even have the word dragon in them (Blue Dragon & Dragon Quest) so maybe your source was thinking of those. I certainly hope they weren't spreading more talk of "V" or "AF" [​IMG] .

4. Dragonsend

Member Dragonsend GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This would be nice. I didn't like GT either. Every Vegeta name was taken at the board when I got here is why i got the SS4 name! I really didn't like the ending for DBZ but hey at least it ended. Just didn't like the character Uub. It wasn't a bad ending.. i guess i was just sad it ended at all. I'd rather see an ending to a series though rather than watch over 100 episodes of one to learn that they never animated the ending. Like Inuyasha you have to read the magna to get the real ending. Berserk was also a series I would have liked to seen more of as well. So can't complain too much. Least it didn't leave you hanging like some anime!