Gaming DBZ: Attack of the Saiyans

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deciced to play DBZ: AOTS and noticed that there was "supposed to be a problem." Like, when I did their special moves, I heard some kind of Kamehameha, in Japanese accent. Isn't this supposed to be an (E) version of DBZ: AOTS? The text is all English, but not the voices? So, when the (U) version of DBZ: AOTS comes out, it will have English voices, instead of Japanese accents, right? It's not that I don't like Japanese people or anything, it's just that I like the English voices when they say "Kamehameha."

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I believe this is the case, While i have no solid proof to prove this. There wasnt a European Dub for DBZ was there? only the Ocean Dub? Which means they didnt have a voice cast over for the europeans. So they keep the jap voices.
This leads me to believe that the (U) version will have the American voicing, as they actually have the voice actors. It would also explain why its been so long that the (U) hasnt come out, as they are adding more than just dialog?

This is mearly me speculating, and i will repeat having no solid evidence. Although, I did talk to Sean Schemmel a month and abit ago, and he did say when he got back to the states, they were doing a Voicing for a new dragonball z game? But might not be this game.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I am r4ymond said:
I deciced to play DBZ: AOTS and noticed that there was "supposed to be a problem." Like, when I did their special moves, I heard some kind of Kamehameha, in Japanese accent. Isn't this supposed to be an (E) version of DBZ: AOTS? The text is all English, but not the voices?
I like it that way, everything in English except the voice in Japanese
smile.gif
because Japanese tones are full of expression while English tones are plain.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
ShinRyouma said:
I like it that way, everything in English except the voice in Japanese
smile.gif
because Japanese tones are full of expression while English tones are plain.
Same.

And no, TC. The (U) version has japanese voice acting too.

Skip00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Once you get used to the Japanese voices, it's hard to go back to the Dub.
No offence to the Dub people who lend their talents, but once you go Jap you never go back
nyanya.gif

KyuubiNarut0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol I got a problem right now with this game... Heheh
I used some cheats; 9999Hp and 9999Ki, but now, I can't seem to deactivate this cheat...
Does somebody knows how I can fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.