DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you herms98 on twitter....

This translation is based on a Korean translation. We will update if there are any changes based on the original Japanese.

An invisible enemy! Universe 4's surprise attack!

With the annihilation of Universe 6, the Tournament of Power has entered its final stage! Universe 4 now begins a surprise attack against Universe 7! How will Goku and co. face this invisible enemy?!

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you herms98 on twitter....

This translation is based on a Korean translation. We will update if there are any changes based on the original Japanese.

An invisible enemy! Universe 4's surprise attack!

With the annihilation of Universe 6, the Tournament of Power has entered its final stage! Universe 4 now begins a surprise attack against Universe 7! How will Goku and co. face this invisible enemy?!
I kind of want to look, but don't want a big spoiler. I've been following the show religiously.

This week's episode was so intense. I legit started to tear up when U6 was erased and Beerus didn't have the guts to look at Champa.

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kind of want to look, but don't want a big spoiler. I've been following the show religiously.

This week's episode was so intense. I legit started to tear up when U6 was erased and Beerus didn't have the guts to look at Champa.
I really didn't care I was really happy when Caulifla and Ribrianne was erased because there is a level of annoying and they crossed it Episodes ago!

Lets hope pepsimans U means Ui

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really didn't care I was really happy when Caulifla and Ribrianne was erased because there is a level of annoying and they crossed it Episodes ago!

Lets hope pepsimans U means Ui
Wow, no emotional connection when Cabba died either? I can tell you Vegeta is upset and he's about to smash Pepsi man into smithereens.

If Pepsiman gets UI before Vegeta, then Toriyama is dead to me :rofl2:

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: