1. lokomelo

lokomelo Edson Arantes do Nascimento

Brazil
    Totally not zombies, we got it

Xzi likes this.
  2. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    Me about six months ago and it was fine then, still a better port than Tales of Zestiria

3. Latiodile
    This message by Latiodile has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Apr 16, 2021.
    Apr 16, 2021
  4. the_randomizer
    This message by the_randomizer has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Apr 16, 2021.
    Apr 16, 2021
  5. Latiodile
    This message by Latiodile has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Apr 16, 2021.
    Apr 16, 2021
  6. Scott_pilgrim
    This message by Scott_pilgrim has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Apr 16, 2021.
    Apr 16, 2021
  7. Seliph
    This message by Seliph has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Apr 16, 2021.
    Apr 16, 2021
  8. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    Thanks for the confirmation. Appreciate it. ;)

9. pustal

pustal Koalafied member.

Portugal
    They can test on whatever platforms they set up. This is not magic. Also you are confusing publishers with developers.

You sure don't sound like a developer. And here's the quote from Thomas Puha from Remedy:

Same thing, they have their own engine, Northlight they need to adapt. If everyone tells you that you are wrong, specially the experts on the matter, have you consider that maybe, just maybe, you are in fact wrong.

If you like so much Digital Foundry, maybe you'll enjoy this article by them on how challenging was to port Uncharted to PS4 due to being based on Naughty Dog's own engine.

As for the Covid 19 comment, just show how clueless you are on game development. You think every developer on a AAA company has a capable 3D rendering station at home with promptly remote connection to dev environments?

10. the_randomizer
    This message by the_randomizer has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Apr 16, 2021.
    Apr 16, 2021
  11. Latiodile
    Apr 16, 2021
  12. the_randomizer
    Apr 16, 2021
  13. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Maniac

Mexico
    What is a Zombie in 2021 now is it? are Resident Evil Zombies actual Zombies? what about RE 4 Zombies who even though are referred to as not Zombies by the main character they act pretty much like Zombies. Are the Pop Culture Zombies more or less Zombies than what a voodoo priests would consider a Zombie?

Xzi likes this.
  14. lokomelo

lokomelo Edson Arantes do Nascimento

Brazil
    I was somewhat ignorant about days gone before this post, and I liked how it looked so I asked about it and read through the replies, than I came to the conclusion that just like Last of us, this franchise is a Sony zombie franchise and since this is internet a guy got offended, so I changed what I said, now to respect everyone's feelings I can tell that sony have two post not-zombie apocalypse franchises.

Xzi likes this.
  15. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    From a gameplay perspective, they're indistinguishable from zombies in both titles. From a lore perspective, obviously they're something else. Just depends on what you choose to focus on.

16. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    I don't agree with that. Especially with TLoU.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - gameplay, trailer, reveal