"Day after my birthday" DAY!

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Sunday November 27 was my birtday (yesterday) Now today is Monday and is not. But that's okay, i wan't here anyway so now that i am here, and seeing is my first birthday as a member of gbatemp, This is now the new thing, that is caught by surprise. (i hope.):P

Also thee four people to actually wish me well.

@LuxerWap @TheVinAnator @Chary @MartyDreamy (Well that who i saw on my profile related to this post.) Well to be honest i didn't expect anyone to notice or say anything but something is always better than nothing. ^_^

Now with my one more year of being alive, time for what's new. Apperently nothing, feel exactly the same. But I'm still getting smarter. If anyone ask, no i didn't have any cake. (mom was too buy preparing thanksgiving dinner that it went unmade. Bust dinner was godlike! Honestly thanksgiving dinner is more special to me than cake, i rather put candel on turkey and sing happy birthday. :D

And now some fun facts.:teach:
    What your favorite cake?
    Coincedence?
    Birthday characters ?
    Day of birth?

Well that is all i got for now so hope is not bad for first time. I hardly post in this section but i suppose is worth a try. If you read all of this, thanks i would shake your hand if you're a guy or hug you if you're a lady. Or you should pat yourself as well cause you just learned a few new things.^_^

2. Blue_Mew

Blue_Mew Shiny Mew!

Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
    TRIGGERED

LuxerWap and Chary like this.
  3. LittleFlame

LittleFlame Thinks he's better than all of you

Jan 30, 2015
    Netherlands
    That one place
    that Ifunny mark triggered me beyond all hell

Blue_Mew likes this.
  4. CIAwesome526

CIAwesome526 Im ugly and im proud

Mar 25, 2014
    United States
    The Lake, Kalos Region
    happy birthday + 1

5. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I forgot to add this fact, I also joined GBA temp on the 27 of may this year. :P

Maybe 27 is a lucky or popular number. :toot: