Dawn of Heroes DS trailer

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dawn of Heroes has been in development for well over a year now. I originally saw a tech demo for the game showing off how they could fit an impressive 3D engine on DS with a lot of 3D character models at once. Now it's its own game, a rather interesting looking strategy RPG for those who are into that genre. It's impressive at the least, and looks quite nice. Have a look at the trailer-

The press report containing any information you need-

Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL) today released the first trailer from the upcoming tactical role playing game (RPG) for Nintendo DS™-- Dawn of Heroes. A unique RPG, Dawn of Heroes tasks players with restoring the Kingdom of Brimthule to its former glory by battling through perilous quests and dangers. This trailer gives viewers a chance to catch the game in motion for the first time, and shows off vibrant 3D graphics that depict Brimthule and its many colorful inhabitants.

A classic RPG in many respects, Dawn of Heroes distinguishes itself from other strategic role playing games with its hilarious dialogue, customizable parties, large variety of dungeons, streamlined user interface and multiplayer modes designed to build a worldwide community of heroes. Gameplay stays fresh as players face a multitude of enemies from 12 different factions through over 50 missions teeming with branching paths and side quests. With over 25 playable classes derived from six factions, players can create the ultimate army of heroes for battle. In addition, Dawn of Heroes features superb local and Wi-Fi multiplayer action, where players can collect and share hundreds of items online or constantly optimize their team of heroes for each different challenge.

Developed by Wicked Studios, Dawn of Heroes will be available for Nintendo DS™ on December 1. For more information on this title, please visit the official website at www.dawnofheroes.com.

Dawn of Heroes – A new breed of SRPG

Brimthule is cursed, filled with malevolent characters, and separated into baronies. Cities have fallen, beasts of all weft and warp are becoming bolder in their attacks and the once beloved six Barons have become evil.

Who’s going to clean this mess up? Heroes will!! Don’t they always? But where are they? Unwilling to deal with an old prophecy to save the realm, a disparate band of mercenaries will learn, through a hilarious adventure, that the reward of being Heroes cannot be counted in gold, jewels, or fame.

• Travel through breathtaking 3D graphics whilst encountering a wide variety of characters from 12 different factions.

• Fight through over 60 missions with optional and hidden objectives.

• Experience a rich storyline filled with action, fun and humour.

• Select a team from over 25 playable classes.

• Test your strategies against other players and trade items through Nintendo DS wireless Play, or Nintendo WFC.

More information is available on the official Dawn of Heroes Web site: www.dawnofheroes.com

So December 1st release date this year for the US, developed by Wicked Studios and published by Majesco. Looks promising at least. I'd keep an eye on it.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=98789

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
looks pretty neat
smile.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The title rings a bell, very far away.
But this trailer is pretty impressive, splendid graphics, and I'm glad to see another Strategy RPG on the DS.
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this, thanks for the news!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Man, that game's got some nice graphics! Too bad 'Intuitive stylus-driven gameplay' will stop me from playing this one, I really hate games that use the touch screen just to use it... You know what I mean, there's just too many games that make use of the touch screen but fail at doing it right...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.