Not open for further replies.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro you triple posted. RemixDeluxe

Also can ya stop whining about shiny legit/legal. Same Difference. No one cares.

Funny thing is, I collected a lot of shinies legitly, and then cheated for some more shinies. Really there's no difference to me. Hell no one is going to know or even tell the difference so it's not a big deal. As long as its how I want it. Idc

Now to what's important, anyone emailed Datel as to why those codes were removed? I already used the codes so I'm good, but it's not cool for those that bought the device and haven't gotten that chance.
At least a notice woulda been nice.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro you triple posted. RemixDeluxe

Also can ya stop whining about shiny legit/legal. Same Difference. No one cares.

Now to what's important, anyone emailed Datel as to why those codes were removed? I already used the codes so I'm good, but it's not cool for those that bought the device and haven't gotten that chance.
At least a notice woulda been nice.

Sorry about that. I reported myself to get the mods to remove the extra postings.

also someone here obviously cares enough to want to complain about a color swap that has no impact to their gameplay whatsoever and further iterates how its like buying counterfeit items. But again I'm somehow being "immature" for bringing logic into an argument. Ok.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RemixDeluxe Ah nah it's cool XD I just didn't know if u were aware of it or not.
and Lmfao. Ey man that's how some people are. Sorta like that serebii dude. Uses the hacked information but complains when everyone else gets on it.
It's like having the device all to yourself makes you superior /sarcasm

Hopefully, they put the codes back or explain why it was taken down.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Counterfeit Pokemon on the black market-you heard it here first!

We all know what Datel is like,they will either take ages to reply or not at all!

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone happen to know why the Powersaves Pro edition is constantly getting delayed at Gamestop? I wonder if it has to do with the Pokemon X cart issue...

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokingVictim87 Lmao. I bet. I saw all the anti-cheaters gang up on you in that Gamefaqs topic. They all became lawyers out of the blue, Serebii is where they all breed. Srs Business.
They will take forever unfortunately :(

ShadowMario3 Your best bet is just to buy it through amazon. It's cheaper. PS pro is just a rebrand so it's not pro at all XD no point in waitin for it.

ResleyZ He was most likely exaggerating, and doesn't mean it that way but I see where ur coming from.

EDIT: Or not xD

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
what is "Not fair" for shiny pokemon ?
its just shiny..they are not more powerful then the 6IV you breed
for me,i don't want datel to make a 6 IV code

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can understand where your coming from not wanting such a code but at the same time it's not impossible within the game parameters to obtain a 6 IV Pokemon especially when the destiny knot mechanic exists.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But what does that even matter. XD You can get a 6IV Pokegen ditto and get a 6 IV shiny pokemon ANYWAY.
Lol.
Pokemon cheats are simply a shortcut. If Actionreplay/Powersaves gave your pokemon infinite stats and every move you wanted so you can use it online. Then I'll complain.
Otherwise I really couldn't care less. Not everyone has the same amount of time to pour into the game, and it really sucks when you want to play aganist your friends with nice trained pokemon and you aren't
ready to battle because you haven't had the time to train them.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But what does that even matter. XD You can get a 6IV Pokegen ditto and get a 6 IV shiny pokemon ANYWAY.
Lol.
Pokemon cheats are simply a shortcut. If Actionreplay/Powersaves gave your pokemon infinite stats and every move you wanted so you can use it online. Then I'll complain.
Otherwise I really couldn't care less. Not everyone has the same amount of time to pour into the game, and it really sucks when you want to play aganist your friends with nice trained pokemon and you aren't
ready to battle because you haven't had the time to train them.
Protip: cheating no matter what area in life is for shortcutting. The only advantage to cheating is saved time.

Obviously this does not apply to cheating in a relationship.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RemixDeluxe Lmaooo that'd be the day. I saved myself 15 years by cheating on my girlfriend. .... XD
Anywho, my bad for getting off topic. We should strictly leave this board for updates/questions.

Visetra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since theres 4 pages of pure childish arguments im going to re-post my question. When i go to use my powersaves, it doesnt seem to want to work. I have tried the numerous cleaning and methods like blowing and alcohol to get it to work to no avail. I have also confirmed that my region key is right as well. Once the programs open and at the insert your game cartridge screen, it will look like its trying to search for a moment but it says no local content then it will instantly return to the insert your cartridge screen, with an error screen with no words just an ok button and red alert symbol popping up. Any help would be much appreciated. I have tried with both x and y.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since theres 4 pages of pure childish arguments im going to re-post my question. When i go to use my powersaves, it doesnt seem to want to work. I have tried the numerous cleaning and methods like blowing and alcohol to get it to work to no avail. I have also confirmed that my region key is right as well. Once the programs open and at the insert your game cartridge screen, it will look like its trying to search for a moment but it says no local content then it will instantly return to the insert your cartridge screen, with an error screen with no words just an ok button and red alert symbol popping up. Any help would be much appreciated. I have tried with both x and y.
I agree the arguments were childish and I'm sorry such people act this way.

Some things to help

1. Use rubbing alcohol on your gamecart to make sure it's getting a proper read on it

2. Make sure the product key is correct, if problem still persists email Datel with your product key and ask for a new one.

3. Try a different USB cable and make sure the program is on 1.5

4. Try uninstalling the USB driver for action replay, it's quite possible it installed incorrectly.

Visetra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have tried all of the above, some multiple times. And i am still waiting on them to respond again, it takes between 1-3 days before i hear back normally, and although i thank you for the help Remix you were at the center of alot of it lol.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes and remember to tell them to notify you when they have changed your code or else there will be no notification at all.

Thanks for the confirmation. :)

I don't really like the idea of a 6IV code, it's ridiculously easy to get 6 IV Kalos Pokemons with 2 6IV Pokegen parents (1 in 32 chances).

Shinies are still freakishly hard though, up to 1000+ eggs from breeding random Pokemons with Shiny Charm and Masuda Method.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The codes on the back are unique, but from what people have shared, it may be that there was a updated card made(maybe integrating the 1.1 update) all the people with issues are running AMKEY1xxxxxxxxx while the person who it works for is running AMKEY2xxxxxxxxx I can only assume its a newer production run, and the older carts haven't had any codes made for their specific save files, maybe someone with the older copy could email the save to datel and ask them to look into it

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I'm one of the ones who has the older copy(got it around the time the game first came out) and I have emailed Datel, so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Im procrastinating