Status
Not open for further replies.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
BTW I just noticed that the obligatory save that you have to do when going online in-game doesnt really save the game. IDK cuz I made some changes on my team went online the game prompted me to save whe finished battling turned it off without manually saving and then when I went to play I noticed that the Team and everything was like before I made the changes to going online.

gtaking112

Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately I haven't received mine yet (stupid Irish postal service) but anyone want to try trading them over the internet using hamachi? (or something similar)

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question because i dont want to waste money. I bought my x copy on its rwleased day and played it ever since. And now the system is on 7.X.X since i couldn't trade without the update. Now if i buy the power saver from the cheapest guy on amazon will it still work. I just dont waste money. I got a gateway didnt use it yet since i read about the latest Fw still bricks and who knows when it can read pokemon off the gateway. I dont want to use my only copy & delete all the pokemon i apend time transfering/getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo