Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
gaming_darksiders_2_screen_6.jpg
Darksiders II
will be a Wii U launch title, Vigil Games has confirmed. The action-adventure sequel will be available release day on Nintendo's upcoming console when it is launched. It will be available from June 26 in North America and June 29 in the UK for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if this is true, it also means that Wii-U comes out in June, which Nintedo already confirmed is not true. They said it'll be a "Holiday 2012" launch.

This news is untrue.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Interesting. The technical director at Vigil did say this could be the definitive console version, thanks to the extra features and power.

Edit: Xuphor, the June launch is for the Xbox, PS3 and PC versions. Reread the quote.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
So, if this is true, it also means that Wii-U comes out in June, which Nintedo already confirmed is not true. They said it'll be a "Holiday 2012" launch.

This news is untrue.
It will be available from June 26 in North America and June 29 in the UK for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Now where is Wii U stated.​

Reactions: 1 person

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country

This news is untrue.
Incorrect, the news states that the title will be available release day of the CONSOLE, the June release for the game is for Xbox, PS3, PC.
Therefore, news is still plausible.

Edit: Ninja'd. Damn you @Zekrom_cool

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, Sorry about that, bad misread.

As for the news itself, freaking sweet. I think I'll hold off on playing Darksiders 2 until I get a Wii-U, that sounds like it'd be an amazing launch title, even better than a Zelda game imo.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India

As for the news itself, freaking sweet. I think I'll hold off on playing Darksiders 2 until I get a Wii-U, that sounds like it'd be an amazing launch title, even better than a Zelda game imo.
There's no need to hold off on playing Darksiders 2. There are a new additions so it might be quite different.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There's no need to hold off on playing Darksiders 2. There are a new additions so it might be quite different.

The story/dungeons/surprises overall will be the same though. the only new additions are likely to be controls, the Touchscreen corntroller thing, etc.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well in June i'll be busy with other games and then then during "downtime" Months like July/August I'll be going through a backlog of other titles and then when it launches on Wii U I'll probably be playing whatever Nintendo releases (hopefully they have learnt their 3DS launch lesson) and whatever else is out during those busy months.

It'll be a fun game, just one of those you'd go for when there's nothing much else to play. I've only just got round to the first game late last year and by the end I can't say I was itching for a sequel.

I would like to to see how this looks on the Wii U @ E3.
They say it'll be same as the others.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
o well i'll prob be getting it on the pc instead since i'm not waiting another year for wiiu :creep:
Another year? well nobody is, its coming out in a few months iirc.
it'll be out in a few months for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. not wiiU look

It will be available from June 26 in North America and June 29 in the UK for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

wiiu out in a few months :lol: not gawna happen

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This was already said in prowler's topic, why does it need a separate thread?

But once we know when the Wii U has, when Nintendo has commited to a firm date, you know, we will be able to commit to a date for Darksiders II, but we're planning on it being a launch title, and so far everything's been smooth sailing.

Sappoide

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It will come out too late, we're talking about six months later, and on top of that if you already have an xbox 360 or a ps3 why bother to buy a wii u for this game? Nintendo should release at least a first party game in the launch date.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'm sure the original was good and everything, Darksiders isn't really a brand that ignites much in the way of excitement.

I'm guessing it'll be one of those "Oh yeah, I guess they also made this for system. Eh." launch titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman