Darkest Dungeon 2 teaser revealed

Red Hook Studios have released a teaser trailer for Darkest Dungeon 2: [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

The sequel to 2016's cult classic will enter early access via the Epic Game Store in 2021, and release on other storefronts when 1.0 is completed.

:arrow: Darkest Dungeon 2 Official Site

Rafciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I will wait till it arrive on steam with steam workshop support. Darkest dungeon modding community is amazing.

GenNaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it worked for Hades. I don't buy single player early access games until they've fully released anyhow. I can wait for the Steam/GOG release.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it sucks not to have it on your preferred platform right away, but it's a shame to lose out on the game early on because of it.
Plus Darkest Dungeon is just flat out great (idk y the game stresses me out tho), I'm sure the sequel is gonna be great too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also wtf, the ios version is 4.99 instead of 24.99!?

Pipistrele

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I'm excited about this one, but also cautious. Over the years of developing original DD, Red Hook got somewhat infamous for their fondness of adding more bullshit into the game for the sake of challenge (attack-obstructing corpses, diseases, heart attacks, overpowered DLC enemies, etc.), so it makes me worried about developers jumping the shark on difficulty with the sequel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1