Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remfin said:
Skizzo said:
Really? Because you'd have a hard time convincing me of that after reading the following pages...
If you had actually read these Riivolution threads it was made clear by the Riivolution authors that the FF4 project was that way because one of the members demanded it be that way and that it was not true for Riivolution...

If someone asks if CFG USB Loader can do something do you paste stuff from USB Loader GX change-logs???
Umm...that was an interview with the devs. (authors) of Riivolution, was it not? Sorry I read what they said about the app, and their positions (all 3 of theirs) on piracy in general, and took it at face value. Who knew I'd have to read some threads on another forum a month or so down the road to learn the 'truth' about it all. LOL.
rolleyes.gif

p.s. You do know what backpedaling means, don't you?

Remfin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
Umm...that was an interview with the devs. (authors) of Riivolution, was it not? Sorry I read what they said about the app, and their positions (all 3 of theirs) on piracy in general, and took it at face value. Who knew I'd have to read some threads on another forum a month or so down the road to learn the 'truth' about it all. LOL.
rolleyes.gif

p.s. You do know what backpedaling means, don't you?
No, it was not; it was an interview with the authors of the Fatal Frame 4 translation project about their release. Your little quote even makes it clear it is about one game in particular and not Riivolution itself.

If you can't be bothered to keep up with what is and is not included in a release then you have no standing to opine about what is in it since you don't even know!

Yes, I know what backpedaling means, and you can begin yours now.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, the interview is with Aaron and Tempus.

and Tempus has posted in here explaining what it looks for, why, and what pirate hardware it works with. skizzo just felt the need to chime in after everyone had already left it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn