Darkcorp 1.1

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by maggot447, Feb 15, 2011.

Feb 15, 2011

Darkcorp 1.1 by maggot447 at 1:10 AM (4,623 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. maggot447
    OP

Newcomer maggot447 Newbie

United States
    So I try to do the virgin wii method, and every time I try it, my wii resets at 75%(it says installing title). I do have 4.3U, and I updated it while under a bannerbomb hack then, and had darkcorp 1.0 lite. I recently rehacked my wii with smash stack, is their any reason why it would be resetting every time I try to install darkcorp 1.1 on my wii?

2. damysteryman

Member damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Antarctica
    DARKCORP_v1.11_Installer.dol

Download and run this dol file, and select "Install/Upgrade to DARKCORP v1.1 (Regular Mode)".

Could you please try this, and post what error the installer gives you?

To anyone wondering, this "v1.11" is the exact same as DARKCORP v1.1, but the silly "auto-restart" bug has been fixed. TBH this has been lying around on my computer for ages..... [​IMG]

3. maggot447
    OP

United States
    Sorry for being such a noob, but I don't actually know where to run the 1.11 installer from, well, at least where to put it first... I switched it out with the original .dol file and it wasn't in HBC anymore, so I know I wasn't suppose to do that, do I do I run it through Wad Manager(even though it is not a wad)?... Once again, sorry for being such a noob.

4. maggot447
    OP

United States
    I'm guessing you wanted me to install it through priiloader(maybe?), I did, when I tried to install the upgrade, it says "reloading under IOS249" and it just goes to the "game screen" on my tv, like I don't have AV cables even connected to my tv.

5. mauifrog

Member mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

United States
    You run the app from the HBC. Replace the darkcorp 1.1 boot.dol with the one given to you by damysteryman. Then load it from the HBC.

6. maggot447
    OP

United States
    I finally got it working!!! I think it had something to do with trucha bug, and I reinstalled Waninkoko's cIOS, and now I can upgrade it!!!!