Dark forum skin

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by phoood, Jul 10, 2007.

Jul 10, 2007

Dark forum skin by phoood at 7:24 PM (746 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. phoood
    OP

Member phoood taking it to a whole new level.

United States
    I'm not asking so it'd be a default theme, but as you might know, black (or any dark color for that matter) is easier on the eyes on a screen. I've been using another monitor hooked up to my laptop and I can never get it to calibrate the colors to a suitable combination. So the result is an over-saturated look overall. Maybe the IPB system offers a default dark theme or maybe if you guys can copy and modify the gbatemp classic skin, that'd be great.

Oh yeah, I just noticed you guys have activated the lo-fi version link. Thanks, [​IMG] .

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

well... make a skin yourself and if it's good, we'll see if we can install it here.
    we're working on multiple other ... things... so we don't have time to work on another skin, sorry.

3. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    If I had a clue about making skins for this site, I would. I too would like a dark skin because I'm EXTREMELY light-sensitive.

Fully understandable that you have other more pressing matters to contend with though.

4. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    i just use the old gbatemp lite skin as the blue one is far to loud and bright for my liking, a new neutral colour for the old gbatemp lite skin skin would be great.

5. bobrules

Member bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    I love the V3 Skin, feels better.