Dark forum skin

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by phoood, Jul 10, 2007.

1. phoood
    OP

phoood taking it to a whole new level.

Jul 28, 2006
    United States
    Jewgoslavia
    I'm not asking so it'd be a default theme, but as you might know, black (or any dark color for that matter) is easier on the eyes on a screen. I've been using another monitor hooked up to my laptop and I can never get it to calibrate the colors to a suitable combination. So the result is an over-saturated look overall. Maybe the IPB system offers a default dark theme or maybe if you guys can copy and modify the gbatemp classic skin, that'd be great.

Oh yeah, I just noticed you guys have activated the lo-fi version link. Thanks, [​IMG] .

2. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    well... make a skin yourself and if it's good, we'll see if we can install it here.
    we're working on multiple other ... things... so we don't have time to work on another skin, sorry.

3. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    If I had a clue about making skins for this site, I would. I too would like a dark skin because I'm EXTREMELY light-sensitive.

Fully understandable that you have other more pressing matters to contend with though.

4. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    i just use the old gbatemp lite skin as the blue one is far to loud and bright for my liking, a new neutral colour for the old gbatemp lite skin skin would be great.

5. bobrules

bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 20, 2006
    Canada
    Toronto
    I love the V3 Skin, feels better.