Dark design changes? [Complaint/Suggestion]

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all, I know the dark design isn't completed but I have noticed one things that is bugging me to no end. That is the portal. The front/home page if you will http://gbatemp.net

This is how it looks, using the dark design
gallery_251771_906_203456.jpg
What really bothers me is all the grey on the sides and inbetween the 'headlines'. Some of it is alright but overall, there is too much of a difference between the black and the grey. Ofcourse this is just my opinion but I would greatly appreciate it if there wasn't such a contrast difference.
gallery_251771_906_141798.jpg
When viewing a thread, it looks absolutely incredible though. Would anyone consider making the portal more like the view of a thread?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Did someone actually listen to my complaint?
The front page looks incredible now.
So...uh thanks!

shoyrumaster11

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that the dark design needs a few more changes. Would like to see a really light grey background with a dark version of the GBAtemp logo! Infact, I might PM the admin about a few more changes that may be needed, like different GIFs for the dark design!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm still using the dark design (have been using it since it was first introduced) and the only major complaint I have is that some sections of the site, like ASK GBAtemp are still in white, but with grey sidebars and it looks absolutely horrible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome