Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony overview trailer

NIS America is back with their latest entry in the Danganronpa series, to show off an overview trailer for the game. Shown, is the basic premise of the game, and the English dub cast. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is set to release on September 26th in North America, and September 29th in Europe, for both PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4. A PC/Steam port will be available on September 26 worldwide. According to their E3 booth's representative, there will be a 20 minute special demo on PSN shortly before the game's release. You can read the official press statement below.

Welcome to a new world of Danganronpa, and prepare yourself for the biggest, most exhilarating episode yet. Set in a “psycho-cool” environment, anew cast of 16 characters find themselves kidnapped and imprisoned in a school. Inside, some will kill, some will die, and some will be punished. Reimagine what you thought high-stakes, fast-paced investigation was as you investigate twisted murder cases and condemn your new friends to death.
Key Features
  • A New Danganronpa Begins – Forget what you thought you knew about Danganronpa and join a completely new cast of Ultimates for a brand-new beginning.
  • Murder Mysteries – In a world where everyone is trying to survive, nobody’s motivations are quite what they seem. Use your skills to solve each new murder or meet a gruesome end.
  • Lie, Panic, Debate! – The world is shaped by our perception of it. Fast-paced trial scenes will require lies, quick wits, and logic to guide your classmates to the right conclusions.
  • New Minigames – Between the madness of murdered peers and deadly trials, enjoy an abundance of brand-new minigames.

CaptainSwag101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by CaptainSwag101,
Reactions: eduall

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Um, it actually is for PC, it releases the same day as on console. http://gematsu.com/2017/03/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony-coming-pc-via-steam-september-26
They didn't mention it in this trailer because Spike Chunsoft themselves are responsible for the Steam/PC release, not NIS America.
you have an awesome profile picture... now I want a custom monokuma switch... and danganronpa on it... if it doesn't get released on the switch, I'll just use rainway to stream it... assuming the wifi isn't crap during that time...

CaptainSwag101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
you have an awesome profile picture... now I want a custom monokuma switch... and danganronpa on it... if it doesn't get released on the switch, I'll just use rainway to stream it... assuming the wifi isn't crap during that time...
Thanks, made it myself, the eye on the right is actually the "M" on Mario's hat, too ;) But yeah, if Danganronpa was released on Switch, I'd totally use that as an excuse to mod it and make it look like my logo!

Reactions: Chary and DarkRioru

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, made it myself, the eye on the right is actually the "M" on Mario's hat, too ;) But yeah, if Danganronpa was released on Switch, I'd totally use that as an excuse to mod it and make it look like my logo!
I would change the outline on the left eye to be black instead of red and it would pass as monokuma

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG I FORGOT I PRE ORDERED THE SPECIAL EDITION FOR THIS.
Wow, time went by fast. It's only 2 more months

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Are there Japanese voices? The English ones suck, or at least Monokuma sucks. : (
Unless I've gone crazy, I'm nearly certain that the first game was dual audio. And after a quick search, the Steam version has full Japanese audio, so I assume the PS versions will too.

eduall

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Reactions: CaptainSwag101

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So how can they bring back Junko again this time? Edo Tensei? Time Machine? Dragon Balls?
virtual reality nanomachines.
no wait, I got it. there'll be another clone, but this time, I'll be a clone designed to be her counterpart. you know, anti despair. but during the cloning process, a second clone with leftover despair genes was created accidentally and while that clone was incinerated instantly, someone breathed in its ashes and became host to the despair. or whatever.

i'm honestly not sure what to expect of this all new cast of old cast look-alikes :/

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu