Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls UNDUB ?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ShinRaikdou, Aug 31, 2016.

1. ShinRaikdou
    OP

ShinRaikdou Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2015
    Serbia, Republic of
    Any suggestion how to make that ?

I have full EUR dumped game by Vitamin(1.0), JAP dump(maded 6/25/2016), and US DLC Japanese Voice-Over ( encrypted, can't read .mp4).

Main game itself has only one file in "data" folder with one "dso_en.cpk", and "_movie" with tons of .mp4(need to be subbed by video).

DLC has a diferent structure, without one main .cpk file it has "_snd" folder with some ".acb" and ".awb", but "_movie" folder has same files (encrypted).

I beleive what needs to be done is - extract .cpk and inject that _snd folder. Is that possible ?

I can provide all 3 links from mega(in pm) if someone want to try...

Sorry for engrish.

Last edited by ShinRaikdou, Aug 31, 2016
  2. the3dsguy

the3dsguy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2014
    Canada
    pm sent \

pm sent

3. askara

askara GBAtemp Regular

Feb 12, 2013
    same, i got the (PCSB-00788) euro VPK and downloaded the dlc via psn but it doesnt work....

Last edited by askara, Aug 31, 2016
  4. the3dsguy

the3dsguy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2014
    Canada
    just wondering did you download the dlc on euro or us psn?

im trying to figure the folder format, and where the dlc could possibly be placed.

5. ShinRaikdou
    OP

ShinRaikdou Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2015
    Serbia, Republic of
    DLC is US with code PCSE00692, you can rename it but it doesn't matter until we can decrypt it.
    That DLC is needed for .mp4 video with hardsubs (ENG and JAP versions comes without it).

Last edited by ShinRaikdou, Sep 1, 2016
  6. ShinRaikdou
    OP

ShinRaikdou Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2015
    Serbia, Republic of
    What i managed to do is to make all voices on japanese, exept video cutscenes, because they are encrypted. I can make them in Japanese too BUT there is no subs on them, and ONLY dlc have .mp4 files with subs.
    IF someone know how to decrypt that .mp4 - please let me know, then i will make full undub version.

My suggestion is to find someone with game, ask him to replace his .mp4(english) with .mp4 from dlc(japanese+english subs) then make dump. Maybe then they will be decrypted....

Btw, i used that quide https://github.com/s1cp/VitaGuide/wiki to unpack .cpk and replace english voices with japanese(from jap dump, not dlc).

Last edited by ShinRaikdou, Sep 1, 2016