• Replies 43
  • Likes 10

kizunakun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Soo, I wasn't able to use xdelta (the both versions)... And after I searched for a few hours I found this patch on a site called "cdromance"... But when I try to finish the first class trial the game crashes after the second non-stop debate (when Mahiru intervenes)... Is it only a problem of this file, or someone else also had it? (I play on a psp 3000, if this has importance)

MatthF

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Soo, I wasn't able to use xdelta (the both versions)... And after I searched for a few hours I found this patch on a site called "cdromance"... But when I try to finish the first class trial the game crashes after the second non-stop debate (when Mahiru intervenes)... Is it only a problem of this file, or someone else also had it? (I play on a psp 3000, if this has importance)
Exactly the same for me. I switched the saves, skipped the intervene in the original rom (I have both original and patched) and saved just after the little discussion (This might be a quite hard, I pressed random buttons.). I loaded the game again in the patched file, and Geronimo, there is. (Search in YouTube the discussion.)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I finally had the time to test it a bit more, although I did not go too deep into it since you trusted in yourself to release this even knowing that it has bugs and without knowing how this would run in the original hardware, so I trusted in you and did not go too deep as I said, but I had to play this until the first class trial and this is my report to make you and everybody else aware of this.

First off, there's this "light bug" which I don't know when it will happens, but the case is, when I finished talking to Kuzuryu for the first time and the event ended, the HUD left the screen and nothing happened, really, the game was still running but... well, just see in this part of the video I made (at 25:24 if not redirecting):

By the way, this bug also occoured when I loaded one of my savedata from the previous hm7's patch, when I was in the second free time of the game, I tried to leave the room but the same bug happened, I did not try with any other of my saves, but I assume that this will happens when you try to use another savedata which was not made by the current patched game...

The other bug is still related to the first class trial and I already assumed beforehand that this was not solved (for the psp at least), since you had a savedata (collection?) for us to use, so I had assumed that the game would break at some point, but no problem... So, now we can at least shoot at the words and progress a little, but at some point there's a black screen, again this is the part where it begins (at 2:01:05 if not redirecting):

I've noted what happened in the comments just to be recorded, anyway, the MS light's stops flashing which means that the game stops being reading, which always leads to a freezed screen, this is what happens in the psp, if you want you can see in the video from this point onwards I try some different configurations in the psp, but nothing worked, well and I even discovered that if you use M33 driver the game will give you a black screen after booting, this should be the case for someone who's not using the 6.61 Infinity.

I hope that you continue to try to fix these problems as I'm seeing some relevant feedback of this patch and many people are having this issues.

P.S.: Tem muita gente na expectativa com este jogo, @ThePortingDude.

Last edited by Malckyor,
Reactions: kizunakun
D

Deleted User

OP
Rest assured my friend, the game is working on a real PSP, I did the testing and it is working well, although I have come up with an issue but since it may be related to my old savedata then I'll test more when I have the proper time.
Sadly old savedata doesn't work in this version, also thanks for testing it in a real hardware

Reactions: Malckyor
D

Deleted User

OP
I finally had the time to test it a bit more, although I did not go too deep into it since you trusted in yourself to release this even knowing that it has bugs and without knowing how this would run in the original hardware, so I trusted in you and did not go too deep as I said, but I had to play this until the first class trial and this is my report to make you and everybody else aware of this.

First off, there's this "light bug" which I don't know when it will happens, but the case is, when I finished talking to Kuzuryu for the first time and the event ended, the HUD left the screen and nothing happened, really, the game was still running but... well, just see in this part of the video I made (at 25:24 if not redirecting):

By the way, this bug also occoured when I loaded one of my savedata from the previous hm7's patch, when I was in the second free time of the game, I tried to leave the room but the same bug happened, I did not try with any other of my saves, but I assume that this will happens when you try to use another savedata which was not made by the current patched game...

The other bug is still related to the first class trial and I already assumed beforehand that this was not solved (for the psp at least), since you had a savedata (collection?) for us to use, so I had assumed that the game would break at some point, but no problem... So, now we can at least shoot at the words and progress a little, but at some point there's a black screen, again this is the part where it begins (at 2:01:05 if not redirecting):

I've noted what happened in the comments just to be recorded, anyway, the MS light's stops flashing which means that the game stops being reading, which always leads to a freezed screen, this is what happens in the psp, if you want you can see in the video from this point onwards I try some different configurations in the psp, but nothing worked, well and I even discovered that if you use M33 driver the game will give you a black screen after booting, this should be the case for someone who's not using the 6.61 Infinity.

I hope that you continue to try to fix these problems as I'm seeing some relevant feedback of this patch and many people are having this issues.

P.S.: Tem muita gente na expectativa com este jogo, @ThePortingDude.

The "light bug" I know how to fix, this happen because I made a mistake when saving the image (I will fix it in the next version). The other bugs I think is because the xdelta patch that I made, I will try to make a ppf patch or something like that to see if it now works properly. There's some bugs that I forget to add to the bug list but I will put then there.

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The "light bug" I know how to fix, this happen because I made a mistake when saving the image (I will fix it in the next version). The other bugs I think is because the xdelta patch that I made, I will try to make a ppf patch or something like that to see if it now works properly. There's some bugs that I forget to add to the bug list but I will put then there.
Alright, when you have made some progress you can tell me and I'll kindly test in on the real thing.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Alright, when you have made some progress you can tell me and I'll kindly test in on the real thing.
I fixed the black screen bug in the first class trial and I tested it, now the PTA it's working again :yay:. The bug occurred because I changed some lines in the script that corrects the eboot file and I accidentally ended up reactivating the lines that cause errors. I also decided to test the class trial to see if it was still possible to finish it and it still works, there are still those bugs that I mentioned that will take some time to fix, but the bugs that are not related to the game's eboot, I'm working to fix them as soon as possible.

kizunakun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I fixed the black screen bug in the first class trial and I tested it, now the PTA it's working again :yay:. The bug occurred because I changed some lines in the script that corrects the eboot file and I accidentally ended up reactivating the lines that cause errors. I also decided to test the class trial to see if it was still possible to finish it and it still works, there are still those bugs that I mentioned that will take some time to fix, but the bugs that are not related to the game's eboot, I'm working to fix them as soon as possible.
Thank you so much!!! Were I can download the fixed patch?

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally I freed some time to do the tests with the PSP and I can say that the 1st class trial is working perfectly, although I had a few mistakes while doing the gameplay I was still able to complete it and again I have streamed it so everybody can have their proof that it is working fine.

Well, as stated that the game is fully working on a real PSP by this user in CDRomance, I'll not test it anymore unless needed.

captura-de-tela-56-png.220607

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (56).png
    Captura de Tela (56).png
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,010
Last edited by Malckyor,
Reactions: Morricorne

Spazzery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Dude, this is legit! Good job! I am verytvery happy and surprised to see, that the project was continued after hm7. Now more people can enjoy this awesome title on their PSP! :yaypsp:

RenaNathan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, im trying to make a spanish translation, but i cant edit the font, do you know how to, i saw you can do it with the super duper script editor, but i could not get it to work

RenaNathan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, im trying to make a spanish translation, but i cant edit the font, do you know how to, i saw you can do it with the super duper script editor, but i could not get it to work
I got the SDSE to work, but i still dont know how to edit the font, can someone help me? i need to add new characters, cause the game doesn't display them correctly (sorry if i sound desperate)

PKEats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i downloaded it and i tried it on my psp and it boots up to a black screen then i used ppsspp and it worked fine does it not work on psp?

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, please help when i boot the game the screen become black and send me to the menu of my psp
So i downloaded it and i tried it on my psp and it boots up to a black screen then i used ppsspp and it worked fine does it not work on psp?
Since I'm not the guy who made any of the patches and probably you guys aren't going to get too much of a repply I'll be answering those two different questions with one answer and that is: I don't have a clue of what you guys are trying to do, but I did tested the game to some extent and it is working in the real hardware (PSP) and I'm mostly tired of saying that I don't use the emulator (only for MH online, which I dislike, but whatever). So I had already proved that this is working, now it is up to you to find out what is happening. As far as I know there are a few people still complaining about a black screen and it never happened to me, plus there is a webpage telling everything about the patch and its bugs.
Now taking into consideration that you guys have the game properly patched with the last version of the patch, it should work unless you need to make any kind of configuration, which also shouldn't be an issue. If you still need any proofs you should search for my video on YT.
I'm sorry, my repply is not a solution, so good luck with it.

PKEats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I'm not the guy who made any of the patches and probably you guys aren't going to get too much of a repply I'll be answering those two different questions with one answer and that is: I don't have a clue of what you guys are trying to do, but I did tested the game to some extent and it is working in the real hardware (PSP) and I'm mostly tired of saying that I don't use the emulator (only for MH online, which I dislike, but whatever). So I had already proved that this is working, now it is up to you to find out what is happening. As far as I know there are a few people still complaining about a black screen and it never happened to me, plus there is a webpage telling everything about the patch and its bugs.
Now taking into consideration that you guys have the game properly patched with the last version of the patch, it should work unless you need to make any kind of configuration, which also shouldn't be an issue. If you still need any proofs you should search for my video on YT.
I'm sorry, my repply is not a solution, so good luck with it.

Well i downloaded it from cdromance first then after i got the black screen i decided to use the xdelta patch and i got the same result maybe its the model of the psp i dont think the psp 1000 can run it

Also the webpage doesnt mention a black screen bug

Last edited by PKEats,

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Also the webpage doesnt mention a black screen bug
Exactly. If it is not noted there then it shouldn't happen. At least not with the devices and models that he tested with.

Now about the PSP model I don't have any idea about it, I have the model 3000 and I use the 6.61 PRO Infinity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte