Danganronpa 1+2 Reload coming to PS4 for $39.99 2017

dg12-ultra-3djpg-f47aa2_765w.jpg

The greatest games for Vita are making their way to the PS4, most likely to coincide with the soon to release Danganronpa 3 on PS4.

The standard physical and digital copies will retail for $39.99, but there will be a limited collectors edition pictured above for $59.99, and will come with a hardcover art book, sunglasses, a monokuma coin and a sticker!

:arrow: SOURCE

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Finally I find a new high school with a lot of kawaii gurls,

Found one kawaii gurl, but got murdered
Found another kawaii gurl, but she got murdered too :(
Found another kawaii gurl... AGAIN, but it turns out that she is he!

100/10 would cry hard again on ps4 XD

Reactions: keven3477

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Watched a few gameplay videos to see what type of game this was. I'm still none the wiser as all I saw was text dialogue scenes.

I don't think you'll ever get a good taste out of videos of this game. It's a weird one.

Its a visual novel and I think the closest thing you can compare it to is Phoenix Wright. You have to solve murders through gathering evidence and with that you enter the so called class trials which help you solve the murder completely. The is good because of the fantastic writing, diverse characters and the actually fun gameplay! You can for example walk around the school in Dgnrp 1 and explore it.(Although there's not a lot to do.)

I'd say get it, I was not into these type of game before I got this one but gosh darn it's good! (I especially like 2 by the way!)

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What imporvement did the reload versions have to the OG versions of D2+1? on the vita i mean?
The original 1+2 Reload release in Japan was the Vita remasters of the PSP originals bundled together, though it was split into two games releasing separately in the west. This is just gonna be the Vita (or more likely, Steam) releases upscaled for the PS4 with no new content.

Watched a few gameplay videos to see what type of game this was. I'm still none the wiser as all I saw was text dialogue scenes.
Think Phoenix Wright but with high-schoolers, real-time trial scenes (with rhythm minigames), Persona 3/4 Social Link-style free time events, and everyone around you dying horrible deaths.

Anyways, it's only $40 for both games. If you've never played either it's a good way to start, although it lacks portability and it's not that much cheaper than picking them both up during PSN or Steam sales.

Last edited by FireEmblemGuy,
Reactions: Chary

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please forget this game. It's really not worth it.
Seeing as how the Danganronpa 3 anime contains major characters and references from Another Episode, I imagine the game itself will too. If you don't wanna slog through the admittedly annoying gameplay, go buy the game then watch story mode videos on Youtube to get the story without "pirating."

Reactions: Bimmel and Chary

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Seeing as how the Danganronpa 3 anime contains major characters and references from Another Episode, I imagine the game itself will too. If you don't wanna slog through the admittedly annoying gameplay, go buy the game then watch story mode videos on Youtube to get the story without "pirating."
It does? Interesting. Did not wanna watch it because of spoilers for the 3rd game.

But which story do you mean, as Another Episoder has very little to offer in this aspect. Or maybe I should say, most of it is not worth mentioning. Yes, I was very disappointed. ;-)

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does? Interesting. Did not wanna watch it because of spoilers for the 3rd game.

But which story do you mean, as Another Episoder has very little to offer in this aspect. Or maybe I should say, most of it is not worth mentioning. Yes, I was very disappointed. ;-)
Danganronpa 3 (the anime) has nothing to do with Danganronpa V3 (the upcoming game); it tries to come up with a tidy ending for the universe of 1/2/AE and kinda fails miserably. One of the episodes in the Future arc is basically a followup to Another Episode but provides next to nothing of value, and a couple characters from the game show up a few different times.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Danganronpa 3 (the anime) has nothing to do with Danganronpa V3 (the upcoming game); it tries to come up with a tidy ending for the universe of 1/2/AE and kinda fails miserably. One of the episodes in the Future arc is basically a followup to Another Episode but provides next to nothing of value, and a couple characters from the game show up a few different times.
Have the developers of Danganronpa V3 come out and said that the anime (and therefore the previous three video game entries) will have nothing to do with each other, or are you just assuming? Considering the trailer has Usami/Monomi (Danganronpa 2) and Shirokuma and Kurokuma (Another Episode), it seems likely that they'll be tied together.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Loving the PC versions right now and am trying to pick up the LE Vita versions. I want to pre-order Reloaded so bad, but it's not available on the European store yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.