Dance Dance Revoloution (Wii)

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Elisa_, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Elisa_
    OP

Elisa_ GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2008
    Just asking, is this using a wireless or plugged dance mat.

2. desh_thiere

desh_thiere GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2006
    Well I use the mario dance mat with dance dance hottest party for wii, and the mario dance mat is wired thru the GC ports.

3. Elisa_
    OP

Elisa_ GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2008
    Ah I see, +} And one last thing. Does the mat come with the game or do I have to buy it seperately?

4. tredes

tredes GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2008
    apparantly the game doesnt get released in australia for a few months...thats wat i hurd from the guys at eb games. Im not to sure what the actual deal it. youll probly have to download a uk version or sumifng for our pal wii's.

iv been looking for a dance mat to. Anyone know were to get a decent one from in australia.? iv searched on ebay but theres fuk alll...lol

Thanks

5. Lazycus

Lazycus Rotten

Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    It comes with a dance mat (wired to the gamecube port). You also use the Wiimote/Nunchuk to do extra motions. As was stated earlier, you can use the mats from DDR:Mario Mix (GC) which are still available from Nintendo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice