Dan Harmon might return

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To Greendale Community!

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/05/28/dan-harmon-says-hes-been-asked-to-return-to-community

“Dan Harmon just told the audience of his podcast Harmontown that he has been asked to return to Community!
 As soon as Dan said it, he asked that it be edited out of the podcast and it was just for us audience members (and I wasn’t going to say a word) but soon after that Dan said ‘Ahhh, f**k it. I don’t care who knows!’”

Season 4 was alright, but you could definitely tell that it wasn't the same Community. With Chevy Chase being gone (and likely not to return), would the show still be able to pull off the awesomeness of Season 1-3? In Season 4, Chase wasn't even there half of the season..

UltraHurricane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love more then anything for Harmon to come back because even if you take out the network politics it was still a really stupid decision to fire him and i can give two shits if Chevy Chase is gone for good (after all he's partially responsible for why Dan Harmon left in the first place)

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's actually pretty damn unprecedented in the world of television. This is kind of amazing, really.

I pretty much lost all interest in Community through season 4, but if Harmon came back... so might I.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's actually pretty damn unprecedented in the world of television. This is kind of amazing, really.

I pretty much lost all interest in Community through season 4, but if Harmon came back... so might I.

There were a few good episodes, but they weren't that memorable. I mean, what I think was a horrible decision, was releasing the season so late. So we had all of these Holiday episodes that really felt out of place, like Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas... it was just a terrible decision NBC made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here