> Damn You Nintendo, Now what should I do with my GB Bridge?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Veho, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Veho
    OP

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Fifteen years ago, I planned for everything. I ordered my GB flashcard from 0SZ, then I bought a modem and start downloading games, so I can be ready when the GB Pocket comes out. I received my flashcard after 20 days from shipping. And all what's left, is to wait patiently for the Pocket to come out.
    I have a habit that I always want to own the newest things (who doesn't). I planned to buy the original GB in December, but when I saw the announcment of the Pocket, I decided to wait for it. And now, The greedy Nintendo has just announced another GB (Color) which looks from the name that it'll be a superior handheld and not a normal GB. I mean WHAT THE HELL, the Pocket had already comes out and now they announce another one. Why they didn't announce it before? The GB is a very succeful handheld, and it make for them billions of dollars from it. Why they can't stick with it? Will be there an end for their remake for the handheld? Why they can't stick on a certain handheld for at least three years? I HATE YOU NINTENDO, I never thought that I will hate a video game company more than Namco (if you wonder why, because they don't translate most of Tales series games).

Ten years ago, I planned for everything. I ordered my GBC flashcard from 0SZ, then I bought a modem and start downloading games, so I can be ready when the GBC comes out. I received my flashcard after 20 days from shipping. And all what's left, is to wait patiently for the GBC to come out.
    I have a habit that I always want to own the newest things (who doesn't). I planned to buy the original GB Pocket in December, but when I saw the announcment of the Color, I decided to wait for it. And now, The greedy Nintendo has just announced another GB (GBA) which looks from the name that it'll be a superior handheld and not a normal GB. I mean WHAT THE HELL, the Color had already comes out and now they announce another one. Why they didn't announce it before? The GB is a very succeful handheld, and it make for them billions of dollars from it. Why they can't stick with it? Will be there an end for their remake for the handheld? Why they can't stick on a certain handheld for at least three years? I HATE YOU NINTENDO, I never thought that I will hate a video game company more than Namco (if you wonder why, because they don't translate most of Tales series games).

Nine years ago, I planned for everything. I ordered my GBA flashcard from 0SZ, then I a CD burner and start downloading games, so I can be ready when the GBA comes out. I received my flashcard after 20 days from shipping. And all what's left, is to wait patiently for the Advance to comes out.
    I have a habit that I always want to own the newest things (who doesn't). I planned to buy the original GB Color in December, but when I saw the announcment of the Advance, I decided to wait for it. And now, The greedy Nintendo has just announced another GBA (GBA SP) which looks from the name that it'll be a superior handheld and not a normal GBA. I mean WHAT THE HELL, the GBA had already comes out and now they announce another one. Why they didn't announce it before? The GBA is a very succeful handheld, and it make for them billions of dollars from it. Why they can't stick with it? Will be there an end for their remake for the handheld? Why they can't stick on a certain handheld for at least three years? I HATE YOU NINTENDO, I never thought that I will hate a video game company more than Namco (if you wonder why, because they don't translate most of Tales series games).

Seven years ago, I planned for everything. I ordered my GBA flashcard from 0SZ, then I got DSL and start downloading games, so I can be ready when the GBA SP comes out. I received my flashcard after 20 days from shipping. And all what's left, is to wait patiently for the SP to comes out.
    I have a habit that I always want to own the newest things (who doesn't). I planned to buy the original GBA in December, but when I saw the announcment of the SP, I decided to wait for it. And now, The greedy Nintendo has just announced another GBA (GB Micro) which looks from the name that it'll be a superior handheld and not a normal GBA. I mean WHAT THE HELL, the SP had already comes out and now they announce another one. Why they didn't announce it before? The GBA is a very succeful handheld, and it make for them billions of dollars from it. Why they can't stick with it? Will be there an end for their remake for the handheld? Why they can't stick on a certain handheld for at least three years? I HATE YOU NINTENDO, I never thought that I will hate a video game company more than Namco (if you wonder why, because they don't translate most of Tales series games).

Six years ago, I planned for everything. I ordered my GBA flashcard from 0SZ, then I bought a modem and start downloading games, so I can be ready when the GBMicro comes out. I received my flashcard after 20 days from shipping. And all what's left, is to wait patiently for the Micro to comes out.
    I have a habit that I always want to own the newest things (who doesn't). I planned to buy the original GBA SP in December, but when I saw the announcment of the Micro, I decided to wait for it. And now, The greedy Nintendo has just announced another console (Nintendo DS) which looks from the name that it'll be a superior handheld and not a normal GBA. I mean WHAT THE HELL, the Micro had already comes out and now they announce another one. Why they didn't announce it before? The GBA is a very succeful handheld, and it make for them billions of dollars from it. Why they can't stick with it? Will be there an end for their remake for the handheld? Why they can't stick on a certain handheld for at least three years? I HATE YOU NINTENDO, I never thought that I will hate a video game company more than Namco (if you wonder why, because they don't translate most of Tales series games).

[Long story short, it goes on through Lite, DSi, DSi XL and 3DS]

Meanwhile, I haven't bought a single console yet.

And now what should I do? Should I go buy the XL and buy the 3DS in next year, or should I wait for the 3DS and put my new useless AK 2i in my box and hoping that it will work on the 3DS?

I'm so confused, so I'd like to hear your opinions.

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Stick it in your pooper.
    Ohwait, a serious question in the EoF, sorry, you caught me off-guard.

I sadly doubt the 2i will work on the 3DS, since they may do the same thing as the DSi did to the DS games, have them run in the "older" mode in the same slot, with updated protection. [​IMG]

3. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    PS3WIIDS the ultimate trifecta [​IMG]

AK2i isn't worth that much anyway (i mean, flashcards are cheap nowadays) so it doesnt matter whether you use it or not.

And if you already have a DSi, no need to buy the XL!!!

Unless i've misunderstood and you don't have a DSi... then buy a DSi, not XL. XL the size and the pixels are too big...

4. Veho
    OP

Croatia
    Where? [​IMG]

5. Rydian

United States
    You do realize you posted this in the Edge of the Forum, right?

6. Gore

Member Gore GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You do realize he posted this in the Edge of the Forum, right?

I can't tell if you're eofing or if you really thought he wasn't eofing.

7. mercluke

Member mercluke ‮҉

Australia
  8. Rydian

United States
    Oh. ^^;
    I usually don't read blogs, so I was in the dark and thought it was just emotional.

9. beegee7730

Banned beegee7730 ITS PAAFEKUTO!

United Kingdom
    I still have my Gameboy colour.
    Do they even sell Flashcards for it?

10. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    lol I got EOF-rolled

11. zuron7

Member zuron7 RBYG

India
    Use an Emulator.

12. Demonbart

Member Demonbart GBATemp's guitar hero

Netherlands
    Glad I knew about the blog, otherwise I'd prolly have started flaming right now.

13. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Brickroll > EoF-roll.

14. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    saw a wall of text and walked out

15. Veho
    OP

Croatia
    I wonder how that guy ever got a mobile phone. I mean, phones are worse than consoles, there's a new, better one every week. Or month, if you're picky. Buy now or wait for a better one? Decisions....

16. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    I opened this window and music started...?

[​IMG]

----EDIT----

Read rest of new posts... and I get it now

On topic: Great post!

17. Dr.Killa

Banned Dr.Killa Banned

United States
    WHAT THE HELL? where is this techno-pop music coming from on the 1st page of this thread?

18. Kyoton

Member Kyoton GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Why is music playing on this page?!

19. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    I thank you. [​IMG]

20. BlackDave

Member BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

United States
    Thank you Adblocker [​IMG]