Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
TElle me that pokémon eg/ss 's rom comming tonight !!! please !

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=105659

Haha we're all excited, but just site back and relax
tongue.gif

Nixol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When the hell do you think it gonna be release ? Tonight ? Tommorow ?
frown.gif
(

Nixol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So rendezvous Friday
frown.gif

Hope it won't have an anti copyracy system

Septher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could really be any day now. Some DS games leak as early as a week before their release.

We're all just as excited as you are. As for myself, I check my torrenting sites a couple of times a day now, just to make sure it doesn't slip in under my radar. :<

Nixol said:
Hope it won't have an anti copyracy system
Don't worry, it definitely will. Luckily, anti-piracy systems are smalltime and are usually bypassed in the same day that the game is uploaded.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone better start a thread then
tongue.gif

I remember waiting for the ROM by literally refreshing GBAtemp the whole Saturday afternoon (I know pathetic, but that's how much I was excited for the game). I kept refreshing that HG/SS thread and I was ecstatic when I saw a post that went like.

"Here's the link. I'll be a hero and sacrifice my account."

One of the happiest days of my life, until the game froze at New Bark Town...

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
R2DJ said:
One of the happiest days of my life, until the game froze at New Bark Town...
LOL
But yes, that is true. At least this time around (well lately in general) 'temp won't die when you have a 100+ page thread in a matter of 30 minutes, top that off with at least 400 people pressing F5 every minute.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait either
laugh.gif

Gold and Silver were by far the best generation of pokemon and while I'm disappointed it took so long to get a remake, I'm happy they waited for the DS instead of the GBA.

It would be fantastic if this leaked tonight but I won't hold my breath.
tongue.gif

jmido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'v been checking the torrent sites a few times a day hoping that it'll magically pop up.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow does it really matter if you play it the minute it is dumped, or is it not the same if you play it a few hours,days later. it doesn't exactly make you less cool. But that might just e me.

Good luck for people who NEED the game

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i for one am super excited!!! but i pre-orderd the game..... and i have no ds to play it with i have to wait till march 30 th to get my new ds lite!!! so the game will taunt me sitting on my desk unopened!!

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
Wow does it really matter if you play it the minute it is dumped, or is it not the same if you play it a few hours,days later. it doesn't exactly make you less cool. But that might just e me.

Good luck for people who NEED the game
Don't be a mood killer we're just excited for the release of a great game
yaynds.gif

As for my starter, I'm caught between Cyndaquil and Totodile. My very first Silver game, I had an amazing Typhlosion, and the second game I played I had an amazing Feraligatr and I loved them both D:

Hard call. I'll have to see what I'm in the mood for when I start the game...

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait I've got work at 4 to 11 and I'll be on here by 1115 I hope its leaked by then if not I will be very unhappy lol. I was hoping it would have leaked while I went to class to take a test but nope, I guess its back to Pokemon Platinums battle frotier and Smackdown vs Raw 2010

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
metal01 said:
I can't wait I've got work at 4 to 11 and I'll be on here by 1115 I hope its leaked by then if not I will be very unhappy lol. I was hoping it would have leaked while I went to class to take a test but nope, I guess its back to Pokemon Platinums battle frotier and Smackdown vs Raw 2010
Dont get your hopes up I doubt it will be dumped today or tommorow, I'm guessing Friday

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, we've got both Japanese games out with tons of great translation patches out. The only thing you're missing is dialogue, which some patches partially cover and which isn't even that important. I mean c'mon, if there even a good story or dialogue in Pokemon games?

I really don't care for this release. Not that I hate Pokemon, it's just that I already played the Japanese version and don't see the point of replaying it.

Anyway, making threads going "UGGGGH I CAN'T WAIT" is pretty annoying. Patience is what a lot of people need. I mean, when you're saying like "I NEEEED THIS GAME" it makes you sound like a five year old who can't sleep the night before Christmas. Just don't make any more threads of this like in the future.

jmido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metal01 said:

Not trying to get your hopes up, but I wouldn't expect it to be dumped tonight. I'm just as excited as the next person, but huge titles like this are usually harder to break the street date with, meaning less people will get it early. When less people are getting it early, the smaller chance that someone who'll actually dump the game will get it.

It would be nice if it was dumped tonight or tomorrow though. I'm bored with all my current games and need something else to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)