Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Today something really strange happened to me, i had my first car crash. Luckily nothing *epic* happened i.e. i didn't flip over. I just had a good thud against the wall. It all happened when i was on a highway, the tarmac was fairly wet and it was pouring with rain so i was wisely sticking to a constant 60km/h (honest) there is a slight turn or bend in the road and when i took the turn my car slid out of control until i hit a wall. i happened to be alone which was a good thing, and in one piece. And to my luck, i was able to turn the car back on (i have no idea how it turned back but it just did) and a put it aside and called for my insurance company to take care of it. Below are some pics

34490598ye6.th.jpg

78763275gb5.th.jpg

EDIT : Just checked out the real damage this morning. I checked out the tires (which i had changed only a month ago), the tires seemed to be a bit oily. I phoned up the guy who towed it for me, and he told me that he almost slipped a couple of times while trying to get my car out of the middle of the road. It believe that someone must have *accidentally* dropped it.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That really sucks. But it could have been a lot worse, you are lucky. Glad your car got hurt, and not you. That first "impact" is scary, because it takes you out of your comfort zone.

For me, a few years ago on a rainy night I drove over a piece of sheet-metal that was on the freeway after a storm. Because my car was so low (hatchback) it literally stopped dead in its tracks. I put on the hazards, and within seconds a truck smashes into the back of my car, throwing the car 20 feet forward. The impact of the crash was tremendous, and most of the glass shattered all over me. Fortunately I was fine, but the car was smashed like a tin can. Just the feeling of shock alone made me cry, and it was one of the most traumatic moments of my life. Its like someone ripped out my heart, and smashed my mind, and left me there feeling completely "hollow". Thank god neither of us were hurt, because it could have easily been fatal. Fortunately insurance, and a settlement let me get a new car, but I don't feel happy about it though, just because of the mental pain I had to endure.

You got off OK from the sound of it, but just realize that rainy weather can often negate any kind of posted speed limit. Again, glad to hear you are OK, from one crash victim to another.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Shit man... that's a Mercedes too.

To be honest my dad's car is fond of accidents too, to the point the insurance company blacklisted us, saying that they're not getting any profit from us lol

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
I hope you can get your car fixed it was nice.
At least it was only the car and not you though

Yeah your right, i really didn't care what happened to it, as long i m still alive. It really was a strange feeling, man the adrenaline stayed in my body for a couple of mins. :S As for the car anyway, i have taken the best plan with my insurance, they are gonna fix it completely, luckily there was no major damage to the engine or the chassis. Yet the dashboard, most of the front, and there is actually a small hit at the back, are completely smashed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?