Damn dealer tried to sell me an old fembot.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Misty Retterbush: soo you busy?
Rydian: Depends on what kind of bot you are.
Misty Retterbush: Ok, now you really lost me?? bot???
Rydian: Well there's multiple kinds. There's the ones that advertise over IMs, there's ones that handle voice calls, and then there's the fembots...
Misty Retterbush: :-) hey
Rydian: Wait, seriously? JACKPOT! Alright hold on let me slip into something more comfortable... these damn HDMI specs are so restricting... I think I have a nice skimpy USB somewhere...
Misty Retterbush: i'm gonna hold on to my tits instead babes ;-) cum see me!!! :-(
Rydian: Wait, just how old are you? All the latest models have self-supporting busts... I don't need to run this in VB, right?
Misty Retterbush: whats up.. found your screename on a member directory of social sites.. lol not sure which one cause it 'bundles em all together lol
Rydian: Oh damnit you looped. Yeah there's a serious lack of ROM installed in you, I don't want one of the older models...
Misty Retterbush: i'm bored at here...usually leads to bad things haha ;)
Rydian: Well yeah it's not like you've got a huge filesystem to rifle through...
Misty Retterbush: well.... i kinda have a fetish for being on camera, do you like to cam at all?? ;)
Rydian: Psh, you probably just don't have enough RAM left to run a task manager to kill the webcam program...

Reactions: 2 people

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then what happened? Don't leave us hanging.

hang_in_there_applejack_by_breadking-d4fcbr3.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.