Damn cellphonethingy!!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Digeman, Dec 4, 2006.

Dec 4, 2006

Damn cellphonethingy!! by Digeman at 9:02 PM (643 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Digeman
    OP

Member Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Hey guys. Well I just got a new cellphone (that actually works) so i had to check the numbers i had on the old one and put them in the new one...anyways there were some numbers that i had no idea who it was for (since i hadn't written any names...don't ask me why) and some that did have names but i still didn't remember who they were [​IMG] But I decided that i had to check if these numbers worked or not...and i also wanted to know who they were [​IMG] So i started out with an easy one (I thought) and called someone that I had written the name of....well I called her and...well...let's just say it went okey...but i kinda gave away why i called [​IMG] She said it was alright but i kinda heard that she was kinda dissapointed/angry at me [​IMG] So now i don't know if i dare call the other ones...not to mention the ones that i haven't even written the names of! [​IMG] So what would you guys do and got any tips and pointers on what to do? I really need it [​IMG]

2. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    Call them, don't send your number, and don't say anything if it might end up embarrassing, or try to play a prank on people you won't meet anymore. [​IMG]

3. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    why did she get angry lol was it your g/f lmao

4. Sc4rFac3d

Member Sc4rFac3d GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Netherlands
    Well, i'd call them all like you did. And when you know what everyone thinks, you can go call them again, and be all like yea so now I know who you you are and I wanted to talk blabla wanna meet up? [​IMG]

5. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    all them and play it all cool...hey, i know its been a while, but how ya been...see if you cant gather some context clue (say something about school or work, and see how they respond) or play it super cool, 'Hey, i got this number a while back, but i got pretty wasted later that night and forgot who's this was....oh, shit, my bad Becky!!! I've been meaning to call, but i thought i had lost contact forever."