Damn cellphonethingy!!

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. Well I just got a new cellphone (that actually works) so i had to check the numbers i had on the old one and put them in the new one...anyways there were some numbers that i had no idea who it was for (since i hadn't written any names...don't ask me why) and some that did have names but i still didn't remember who they were
shy.gif
But I decided that i had to check if these numbers worked or not...and i also wanted to know who they were
tongue.gif
So i started out with an easy one (I thought) and called someone that I had written the name of....well I called her and...well...let's just say it went okey...but i kinda gave away why i called
mellow.gif
She said it was alright but i kinda heard that she was kinda dissapointed/angry at me
unsure.gif
So now i don't know if i dare call the other ones...not to mention the ones that i haven't even written the names of!
ph34r.gif
So what would you guys do and got any tips and pointers on what to do? I really need it
nyanya.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, i'd call them all like you did. And when you know what everyone thinks, you can go call them again, and be all like yea so now I know who you you are and I wanted to talk blabla wanna meet up?
biggrin.gif

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
all them and play it all cool...hey, i know its been a while, but how ya been...see if you cant gather some context clue (say something about school or work, and see how they respond) or play it super cool, 'Hey, i got this number a while back, but i got pretty wasted later that night and forgot who's this was....oh, shit, my bad Becky!!! I've been meaning to call, but i thought i had lost contact forever."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol