Daily planner?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Joey Ravn, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Joey Ravn
    OP

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    Hey. I wanted to have on my DS, which doubles as PDA right now, a chart with all my classes for the university and their corresponding hours, with additional info like the number of class they are held in, in which session/section of the year I have them or anything I may eventually want to remember about them. Like, for example, if a teacher is known to be out that day, I can add it to the summary and skip class [​IMG]

The thing is, DSOrganize's calendar only has the option to edit each single day... and I want this to last for the rest of the year [​IMG] So I would need something that allows me to make a chart with the days of the week and 1-hour intervals, while being easy to manipulate if I need so. I could use a pic of a chart made with a PC, but I wouldn't be able to modify it on the fly and I would need to re-upload it every time I did so... too much of a hassle.

Is there anything like this for DS? Thanks in advance and sorry for the broken english... right now I'm a bit dazzled with the uni [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice