Hacking Daigasso! Band Brothers Request Selection on 3-in-1?

drummy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys. I am trying to load the Daigasso! Band Brothers Request Selection expansion pack ROM (it's the expansion pack to Daigasso! Band Brothers, of course, and it came in a GBA cartridge), and I'm trying to load it up on my 3-in-1 (which goes in my GBA port), I have tried loading it up in SRAM, with my R4 in my DS port, which is loading up Daigasso! However, whenever I start up the actual game, I don't have the expansion songs! Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOR is the the more permanent RAM on the 3in1. You can load it to PSRAM which will be very quick to write to and very temporary or NOR which is slower to write, but faster to read and much more permanent. If you are using NDStation or Rudolph's 3in1 Expansion Tool then you can choose which type of RAM you would like to load the "game" on (I say "game" since the Request Selection isn't really a game).

drummy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
underpressure116 said:
NOR is the the more permanent RAM on the 3in1. You can load it to PSRAM which will be very quick to write to and very temporary or NOR which is slower to write, but faster to read and much more permanent. If you are using NDStation or Rudolph's 3in1 Expansion Tool then you can choose which type of RAM you would like to load the "game" on (I say "game" since the Request Selection isn't really a game).
I hear the NDStation doesn't work with any kernel past 1.13 on my R4, which is a problem since I use 1.17 to play Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (it has problems with earlier versions of R4), does anyone know for sure if NDStation doesn't work with versions past 1.13?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.