Daigasso! Band-Brothers questions and other random

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by OSW, Jan 17, 2007.

Jan 17, 2007
  1. OSW
    OP

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    hey guys.

I'm checking out this game and I have a few questions. [​IMG]

quote wikipedia
    "Downloads
    The game is the first to use Japan's DS Download service, and could download new songs and save them onto the cartridge.
    The downloadable songs included:
    Toko Toko Yoshi (from Catch! Touch! Yoshi!)
    Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
    Slider (from Super Mario 64)
    SONG OF ASHLEY (from Sawaru Made in Wario)
    Palutena no Kagami: A Set
    Palutena no Kagami: B Set"

As a BIG NOOB to nintendo's wifi connection (everything in general), Is it possible for me to download these tracks if i can connect to the internet?
    Are the songs stored permanently or temporarily? In the save file, The ram or where?

Does using one of those free nintendo hotspots require any configuration on my behalf?

If i wanted to use an online homebrew such as beup with one (N hotspot) is it possible? and what setting should i use?

I heard that this game recieved a gba expansion (more songs); is it possible to use this expansion dump via a flashcart?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Your Gbatemp Brother, OSW. [​IMG]

2. bluefalc

Newcomer bluefalc Newbie

Japan
    To clarify things up: no, you cannot download any songs for the game via internet. You could only get the bonus file mentioned in Japanese stores which put up DS download stations, limited to a three week distribution in March 2005. It was way before WiFi network was established!

The songs are saved to your card permanently, into your save file. This means it decreases your free slots to save your own songs which I hated.
    Anyway, the file has never been distributed through download stations again. But all of the songs are included in the later released add-on GBA(!) cart for the game which I hated even more since it makes my March 05 song file worthless. [​IMG]

If you have any more questions feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks.

3. OSW
    OP

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    cool, thanks for the answer mate! very informative.