NULL

Daigasso! Band Brothers P

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by twede86, Jul 19, 2014.

1. r4bbit

r4bbit Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2015
    Switzerland
    is there any way to import a bbp of official song as a custom song,so that i can edit it in the game?thanks

update:nevermind,solution found...just open the bbp with a hex editor,and change the first 4 characters to 02 00 00 80 .then the song will become edit-able after importing.(tested with minidegausser v0.2.exe)

update2:not really fully work with minidegausser v0.2.exe,the imported song will be able to be edit in game,but not able to be saved. Degausser v2.2a works perfectly so far.

Last edited by r4bbit, Nov 2, 2016
    Neobeo likes this.
  2. Neobeo

Neobeo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2008
    Thanks for the updates. That's actually quite interesting. It's been a while since I've worked on these, but from memory you have to actually "duplicate" the song into the custom songs area... which is what Degausser does. minidegausser will still install it into "official songs", but that probably doesn't work very well even if you've modified the "editable" flag to be on.

3. Lookie401

Lookie401 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2006
    United States
    Le bump. Here's the latest pack for 2016 from me! I also upload my previous packs just in case someone needs them. Both downloads are in the same link. If you only need the latest pack just download "dbbp_20161118.rar".

Le link! Enjoy!

4. raiko14

raiko14 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2016
    United States
    Thank you!

5. gnc140

gnc140 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Taiwan
  6. Spikey

Spikey Your Special Someone

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    This feels like a complete pack. Is there anything missing from this to your knowledge? It's crazy that we finally have a pack like this. o_o

7. Lookie401

Lookie401 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2006
    United States
    Don't tell me 9399 in the file name stands for how many songs are in the pack. :rofl2:

8. Spikey

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    Yes. x_x

Edit: Now that we have basically a complete song dump, some way to manage and sort through these for people should be the next task. Ways to organize by song origin, genre, etc. Difficult for most to find songs they'd even want among such a massive list.

Last edited by Spikey, Nov 24, 2016
  9. Neobeo

Neobeo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2008
    That's huge indeed! For a start it should be possible to write a quick script to extract the details from http://wikiwiki.jp/bandbrosp/. Not that they even have 9399 songs on there yet!

10. gnc140

gnc140 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Taiwan
    new song today:
    幻視の夜 ~ Ghostly Eyes (ばけばけ).bbp
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nuJ23fN

five new songs yesterday:
    スポットライト(勝負曲受賞曲) (ニャンシス).bbp
    さくらニュータウン (タカヒロ).bbp
    Admission[2](勝負曲受賞曲) (じゃい).bbp
    KATSU-DON(勝負曲受賞曲) (コメのこだわり).bbp
    間奏曲 (あほやま).bbp
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvApq8T

11. gnc140

gnc140 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Taiwan
    all the 40 mv songs and 10 Vocaloid singer like 小林幸子 こばやし さちこ

(MV40_VOC10_filer.rar 1.6g) pack is here:
    https://mega.nz/#!oB9HALYR!FZvAC4HIa8XiW4iCnbVKAucMB-ugFI3MxjOoecC_g2M

1. download and unzip get a folder "filer"
    2. use savedatafiler.cia to import this ext save data
    then you can play all the 40 music with movie video like this:

notice: cause there is no tools like minidegausser to deal with these MV songs,
    use savedatafiler.cia importing will overwrite the bbp songs already imported.

Last edited by gnc140, Nov 26, 2016
  12. Naderino

Naderino GBAtemp Regular

Apr 15, 2012
    Canada
    @gnc140 at it again! Thanks man. Given the fact that there are over 3700 songs, you can't install them all at once or go above thet limit. Either the degausser homebrew will freeze or Mini-Degausser will throw an error.

So the next step as the others said is to index and organize the files @gnc140 gave us, or/and to translate them. It's very difficult to find which songs are which exactly. I'll start by organizing the files using english titles and seperate them by artist. Anyone willing to help can always tag along :)

I'll share them here as well

gnc140 likes this.
  13. Neobeo

Neobeo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2008
    After finally studying the mgr2.bin format (motivated by the presence of 40 new MVs), I'm convinced we can have up to 5200 songs in total (3700+1500). The songs in mgr2.bin can have some extra information I haven't fully figured out, but mainly videos and images I think. It's still just speculation at this stage -- I haven't actually implemented or tested any of this.

deadf1sh, Naderino and gnc140 like this.
  14. Naderino

Naderino GBAtemp Regular

Apr 15, 2012
    Canada
    As promised, I have romanized and indexed the 9399 songs @gnc140 gave us. Forgive me if some files are not indexed in the right place or if it's too confusing. This is mainly to help visualize the files better and be able read the titles and was done very quickly. Enjoy :)

https://mega.nz/#!N4wgTSII!KrodnDUMpj9EJVzxZ5AbojAifMBdYLR1AdqWgvox0hU

And once again, thank you @gnc140 for supplying us with such a wide variety and selection of songs :D

Last edited by Naderino, Dec 6, 2016
    deadf1sh, gnc140 and Neobeo like this.
  15. Neobeo

Neobeo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2008
    Just to quote from my other post in the other thread in case more people are subscribed to this thread. This patch basically allows you to redirect extdata access to the sd card, meaning you can just apply Degausser (pc version) directly on sd:/saltysd/daigasso/jb/mgr.bin. Of course, you'll need to dump your extdata first (e.g. with savedatafiler) and then place it in that location.

gnc140 and Lookie401 like this.
  16. Naderino

Naderino GBAtemp Regular

Apr 15, 2012
    Canada
    Hey guys! I had the time to test my work and I would constantly get crashes in game after importing the "english" files. It seems most of the files were somehow manipulated through my scripts, as the md5 of the originals did not match. I was able to re-run my scripts this time and have the md5 match. I updated the download link in my previous post :) I also further indexed some files with things that I missed, such as classic songs and nintendo songs grouped by game. I also tested the files this time, so no hidden surprises (I hope so anyway >.<)

deadf1sh, gnc140 and Neobeo like this.
  17. gnc140

gnc140 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Taiwan
    12 new songs updated
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qXDrXDU

12/21
    時の眠る園 (たくや).bbp
    君は天然色 (しんたろ).bbp
    水上の音楽 (こぐま).bbp
    パンデモニックプラネット (ばけばけ).bbp
    パンデモニックプラネット (こくみん).bbp
    アイネクライネ (アグニシャイン).bbp

12/22 Be rewarded songs(xmas).rar
    ピコピコこそわがよろこび(クリスマスリミックス受賞曲) (みゅー).bbp
    80’s Fusion mix(クリスマスリミックス受賞曲) (ウシだいこん).bbp
    KAFU-MOON(クリスマスリミックス受賞曲) (にぬふぁぶし).bbp
    Ready Merry,Happy!(クリスマスリミックス受賞曲) (リネィノ).bbp
    Shining Star Rainbow(クリスマスリミックス受賞曲) (Y).bbp
    xmas(クリスマスリミックス受賞曲) (かたくみ).bbp

Last edited by gnc140, Dec 21, 2016
  18. stefanoteco

stefanoteco Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 16, 2008
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    I'm sorry for posting here but since it's related I guess it's the right place hehe

I'm trying to run Degausser pc version but I need the Jb Manager File and I have no idea where to get it from, could you guys give me a little help? :D
    EDIT: never mind, just got it :D

Last edited by stefanoteco, Dec 22, 2016
  19. Neobeo

Neobeo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2008
    For those interested, I've fixed this issue of hosting a local multiplayer game, which was caused by having an out-of-region Download Play child. It will require a custom build of Luma which disables DLP region check (see pull request).

The desperate things people do when they purchase a second 3DS ^_^;

deadf1sh likes this.
  20. Spikey

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    Whoa! That's big news! Especially since it helps far more than just Band Brothers. :D

NULL