Daigasso! Band Brothers P

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by WatchGintama, Oct 29, 2013.

1. WatchGintama
    OP

WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 22, 2009
    United States

• 4,000 songs at launch
    • Custom user created songs
    • 72 instruments including guitar, drums, and Vocaloid synthesis
    • YouTube upload

2. Coconut

Coconut GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    Dear Lord, this is horrible.

3. MegaAce™

MegaAce™ Steal back your future.

Nov 28, 2008
    Gambia, The
    I think it's actually impressive what they can fit into one 3DS game.

4. Spikey

Spikey Your Special Someone

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    Having this game, I'd say it's really fantastic, especially with a bunch of the newer stuff that's been added.

The game songs with their videos in the background is a fun new interesting way to play. And they have also not too long ago patched in online multiplayer with friends(which I'll add anyone who wants to play if you hit me up!). I love the music discovery as well as there are songs playing in the background on the menus from the various radio stations allowing to hit a button in the corner to add the song to your cart at any time. When you play online with strangers you can add the songs they picked that you played to the cart with the same button. And yes, you can play songs with others even if they don't also own it. It's really fantastic!

5. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Steam City
    I want this. D=
    I hope it gets brought over to Europe, then again... Since it has a vocaloid thingy, I doubt it'll get localized. .-.

6. Spikey

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    Tomodachi Life uses specialized digital voices, and that's being localized! So I wouldn't give up hope just yet!

7. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Steam City
    Yes, but Tomodachi uses it's own software, whereas this one actually mentions Vocaloid, which is a product from another comapany, hence, the're's heavy fees in bringing this to the west.

Not to mention that the only localization of this game happened for Europe, there wasn't even a single mention of it for the US (the first game was supposedly going to be released, but it was just forggoten or something).

8. Tomobobo

Tomobobo Champion.

Nov 26, 2005
    United States
    Yeah it's kinda sad that the rest of the world can't enjoy this series fully.

It's so much Nintendo goodness, 6-8 player multiplayer can be a lot of fun.

The DS version connected to the Wii channel, but the audio was all ways off sync for me, I was hoping they were going to fix that on the next iteration of the series...

But fuck did they fuck up by only putting 3 songs on the cart.. I know the game gives you like a billion free dl but still, without the song shop, the game's pretty lame after you've played out the 3 shitty songs on the cart.

I would really love to check out the game, but my USA 3ds can't download the update and it's killing me.

9. bartimeaus91

bartimeaus91 Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.

Banned
    Apr 4, 2014
    United States
    How essential is Japanese in this game? Thinking of getting it

10. Spikey

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    It's not at all essential as the game's interface is very intuitive, and the gameplay is just rhythm. You get 100 tomatoes to customize your music library with with the purchase of the game(since it only comes with 4 preloaded), and afterwards you can buy additional tomatoes in sets with the most cost effective being 75 for about $30. You can get 1 song per tomato, but songs with video cost 10 tomatoes. You can also buy additional vocaloid characters to sing the songs with tomatoes as well.