Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers expansion pack?

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi. i just got my m3ds real working today. i havent really used much of it but my gf loves playing that game up there. its kinda old but supposevely its a great game. anyways is there a way to get the expansion pack working like using a gba expansion pack? or somehow emulate it using the slot-1 or something? oh btw i didnt really kno wat section to put this in so if its in the wrong place, please move it as needed.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think by pressing Y in the start-game menu for GBA games(m3manager) you load a GBA game to your expansion without starting it.
after that launch the nds.

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so using that patch will add the expansion songs onto the rom and make a rom with both the song lists from original and expansion?

edit. no that patch just makes it english and stuff. i got the dps file for the expansion but how do i patch the rom?

edit2. oh i see now. ok forget the first edit. im going to try it later cause i just realized that i stayed up til 5 am looking around for ds roms to play lol. ill be back if there are problems. thank you wabsta and dicemaster.

edit3. (i should be sleeping....) ok after patching the rom became smaller than original. is that bad? also do i apply the original and the expansion patches onto the original rom? and if so wat order?

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can just have multiple roms, with all the patches
wink.gif

I have that too.
And, no it doesn't mather that it's smaller.
And isn't it great that it's even English?
tongue.gif

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You could also wait a few days for the new game one to come out. It's called Band Brothers DX and it has Wifi so you can download songs onto it From Nintendo Wifi.

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have to live in japan to be able to download using the wifi? i live in US and plus i just got a ds so i dont kno much about wifi.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah it's going to be in japanese and it comes out on June 26th. I don't think you have to be in japan to use the Wifi because in JUS there's an option on Wifi that says "Play Japan" but you can use it from anywhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality