WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i had imported Band Brothers a couple of years ago. Played the shit out of it. Then lost it. I snagged a flash cart and re-aquired the game again. Now i'm wondering, has anyone dumped the addon GBA card for it? If so, is it playable with the rom of D!BB on my flash cart, and exporting the rom of the D!BB addon to my EZ 3-in-1?

And finally, if its been dumped, does anyone have a release number for it? I've been trying to find it, but its just not available (that i can find lol)

Thanks!

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. There is a hacked dump of Band Bros, where the original songs are replaced by the addon songs. This lets you play it without a slot-2 cart, but you can't have both the original & new songs at once
2. There is a dump of the addon, but I'm not sure if it works with the 3-in-1 or not. I know it works with older GBA flashcarts in slot-2 with band bros running from slot-1, you'll have to try it

Also: There are tons and tons of custom songs out there people have made for the game. You can play them in one of 3 methods:
1. Replace the original songs with custom songs in the .nds file
2. Replace the addon songs with custom songs in the .gba file
3. Transfer the songs into your savegame file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?