Daigasso! Band Brothers Addon Cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by WildWon, May 21, 2008.

May 21, 2008
  1. WildWon
    OP

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    So i had imported Band Brothers a couple of years ago. Played the shit out of it. Then lost it. I snagged a flash cart and re-aquired the game again. Now i'm wondering, has anyone dumped the addon GBA card for it? If so, is it playable with the rom of D!BB on my flash cart, and exporting the rom of the D!BB addon to my EZ 3-in-1?

And finally, if its been dumped, does anyone have a release number for it? I've been trying to find it, but its just not available (that i can find lol)

Thanks!

2. Upperleft

Member Upperleft Namcoholic

United Arab Emirates
    deufeufeu made a translation with some songs from the expansion
    check his site

3. WildWon
    OP

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Oh fantastic, thank you! I like the "no touch" option as well lol.

4. jeklnoo

Member jeklnoo GBAtemp Fan

United States
    1. There is a hacked dump of Band Bros, where the original songs are replaced by the addon songs. This lets you play it without a slot-2 cart, but you can't have both the original & new songs at once
    2. There is a dump of the addon, but I'm not sure if it works with the 3-in-1 or not. I know it works with older GBA flashcarts in slot-2 with band bros running from slot-1, you'll have to try it

Also: There are tons and tons of custom songs out there people have made for the game. You can play them in one of 3 methods:
    1. Replace the original songs with custom songs in the .nds file
    2. Replace the addon songs with custom songs in the .gba file
    3. Transfer the songs into your savegame file