ROM Hack Daemon X Machina save file (Credits)

subtextz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
There seems to be quite a bit of difficulty creating cheats for this game so here's a save with 999,999,999 Credits while you wait. Saved just after the tutorial mission.

Note that you can edit everything about your character in the lab except for the name.

Edit: Ignore the download prompt if you get it (Start Game). Seems to work just fine without the optional DLC.

Attachments

• Daemon X Machina.zip
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,282
Last edited by subtextz,

subtextz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I believe the name is fixed. If you want to make your own, you can follow the previous posts. You'll need to complete the training misson at least to have enough credits to spend on the lab since you can't narrow down Heap searches using 0.

subtextz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
In HxH [PC hex editor], what's the money location? So I can edit my savefile.

Dynamic address and I don't know the pointer. Didn't need to use a Hex editor, just Edizon on the switch. The credits value is a u32, search for the amount, buy something in-game and search again to narrow down. You may need to do multiple searches to get it. Skip to 7:15 on the video I posted previously for a step-by-step breakdown.

limoonfeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
how you edit savefile. I play it too far to get start from begin T_T , teach me please >.< sry for my english.

Will you upload your savefile for a data check?
May be some master will found something.

How:
Remember your money(credit) number,using hex(or other tools) serch your money like 15000 (00 00 00 00 98 3A 00 00 ) than you will see your money address ,look right side there is some note in english....
everything you have weapons,armours(something like WP_00 , ******closedweapon******,****arm_100) also under the money address (9***h) but so far from it like 3a***h,18****h

the save form was so hard to describe that i don't know how to edit it or how it work.....

Last edited by limoonfeat,

Feron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm using SX OS and was wondering if anyone could tell me how to search for the values, so I can edit my credits in Daemon X Machina.

Feron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm using SX OS and was wondering if anyone could tell me how to search for the values, so I can edit my credits in Daemon X Machina.

Feron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Feron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Feron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Feron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry the website glitched and posted this like six times

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup