'Daemon X Machina' gets free 'The Witcher'-themed DLC today

witcherXDM.png
Collaborating with Marvelous Inc., CD PROJEKT RED announced today that a free The Witcher-themed DLC is available for the Nintendo Switch-exclusive title Daemon X Machina. Dubbed as The Witcher Collaboration Set, this add-on content can be downloaded for free straight from the Nintendo Switch eShop.

This add-on mostly provides additional customization with assets of Geralt and Ciri from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt like outfits, body types and hairstyles. We reviewed Daemon X Machina prior to its release this September and found it to be quite disappointing with a poorly executed plot, reused assets and a lack of challenge despite an intricate combat system. Nevertheless, it's laudable to see the game getting free content post-launch.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: Daemon X Machina: Official GBAtemp Review

GBADWB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. I love seeing crossover DLC. Makes me wonder if they'll do any other crossovers. Like what Monster Hunter World does.

If you're talking about Daemon X Machina, it already has crossovers with Code Geass and Eureka Seven (JP version).

If you're talking about Witcher 3, Geralt is also a character in Soul Calibur 6

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you're talking about Daemon X Machina, it already has crossovers with Code Geass and Eureka Seven (JP version).

I was talking about Daemon X Machina. I didn't know they did those too. Haven't played it yet, haha.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GUYS, it's free, FREE, just be glade and say tanks!
__( )====::
/~~~~~~~~\
\O.O.O.O.O/

Back on topic. This new update seems really out of place and doesn't fit in this game about mechs. That's no difference than putting some random Fire Emblem characters. At least it's a free update.

Last edited by xdarkx,
Reactions: leon315

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Dammit. I want that Code Geass and Eureka Seven DLC. Dx

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Geralt in a mecha game makes about as much sense as giving the Dragonborn a Fat Man. Which is to say, none. Just my opinion, though.

Dammit. I want that Code Geass and Eureka Seven DLC. Dx

JIBUUUUN WOOOO, SEKAIII SAE MOOO

In all seriousness, has this not come to the US version yet? I'm surprised if so. Code Geass is kind of one of the classic anime that everyone has watched. Eureka Seven not so much but it's still notable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol