Dad in hospital after undergoing cardiac arrest.

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
OP
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: rainparadesamurai

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia

falconcrest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im very sorry to hear that and I hope hes gonna be ok but realistically speaking the only way hes gonna get better is by the help of the doctors not praying.

the power of prayer cannot hurt,and as the OP said,he Is in the hospital;hospitals has doctors.my bro would not be alive,would have died at age 7 if not for a skilled doctor,and one that believed in saying a prayer before doing an operation.my bro is now 28,.
prayer may or may not do anything but it cannot hurt.
besides i don't neccessarily believe prayer alone saves people either,though i am a Christian.look up John 3:16.Believing may not save your mortal life but grants you eternal life after death/For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
'course tis not my place to say who has to believe in what.people have their own free will,yes?
also sonic2756,your father will be in my prayers.Godspeed to you and your father:bow:

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a atheist, but I know how painful is to lose one of your parents. So I will pray for him anyway. Good luck and the best for your dad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/