rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Ameer10 said:
reaper00004 said:
Remember the incident about the woman who was dead in the waiting room for hours and no one in the hospital gave a crap? This like that.

mad.gif
What incident with a woman who died in the same style? Do you think you can send me the link if it's posted on the net? Hopefully we get more decent hospitals and doctors
frown.gif

See page one of this thread. There's a video of an old lady dying in a waiting room and nobody doing anything.

Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Godot* said:
This reminds me of another thing that happened a while back, but I think it was around a hospital in New York, but I can't remember. There was an old woman sitting in a hospital waiting room, and a long time passed by. This woman just flopped on the ground dead, and nobody had the damn nerve to do something. And the worst part is it was all caught on surveillance cam. What a bunch of ignorant people.
If this is what is assumed to be humanity then I don't want to be that part of humanity...
frown.gif

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this happened once here in Chicago. A woman died wile waiting in the cookcounty hospital. I think she died, or did she just faint? I forgot but it happened about 2 years ago.

Evilwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try living in chicago buddy of mine died from a .22 to the knee they told him he could wait but the bullets was hollow pointed

Posts merged

Licardo7 said:
this happened once here in Chicago. A woman died wile waiting in the cookcounty hospital. I think she died, or did she just faint? I forgot but it happened about 2 years ago.
that happens a hell of a lot in cookcounty or st margrites.the lady your talking abought died my grandma was a nurse oncall there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.