153021-12.jpg

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've never seen the walking dead either, just that piece of crap fear the walking dead. Plus I'm slightly bias
*Points at profile pic*
Its because ftwd is a spin off
As always spin off are not as good as the original
Plus. What makes twd better than other zombie show is thay tje real threat in the show arent.zombies but living ones

Reactions: rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its because ftwd is a spin off
As always spin off are not as good as the original
Plus. What makes twd better than other zombie show is thay tje real threat in the show arent.zombies but living ones
Sounds more interesting, I'll take your word for it. If I have a bunch of free time I'll watch it over Christmas break. For now I have the flash and the Orville to watch Every week

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds more interesting, I'll take your word for it. If I have a bunch of free time I'll watch it over Christmas break. For now I have the flash and the Orville to watch Every week
Well..for the first season, zombies do are the main threat, but s01 is just an introduction to twd world and has only 6 episode, but starting at s02, 13 episode, living ones becomea the main threat

Reactions: rileysrjay

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well..for the first season, zombies do are the main threat, but s01 is just an introduction to twd world and has only 6 episode, but starting at s02, 13 episode, living ones becomea the main threat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.foxweather.com/weather-news/saharan-dust-plume-dirty-rain-florida